Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Silver Conversationalist

More Technical Difficulties

With the many recent scheduled maintenance of the AARP site, I was hopeful there would be no more technical difficulties.  This evening (1/21/2023), no points were awarded for a quiz and video that I completed (750 points) because of technical difficulties.  I got the message "no points awarded at this time because of technical difficulties" and  "to try again later."   I was able to earn points on a few videos prior to the "technical difficulties", but then no points on the next video and quiz I completed.  Didn't want to waste more time, so I gave up.    What is causing these technical errors?   We  take 1 step forward and 2 steps backwards. 

Community Concierge

@JoLo49 I'm sorry to hear about this issue that you're experiencing. I was able to award the missing points to your Rewards account. Please let me know if you have any further problems with the site.

Silver Conversationalist

Thanks, @AARPJanelleM !  You're the best, and very much appreciated.

JoLo49

Community Concierge

@JoLo49 You're welcome!

Silver Conversationalist

Hi JoLo

All they are doing is putting lipstick on a pig and hoping for the best outcome 

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. I can't stop 😂. I said at the end of last year that things were not going to get any better. I hoping to be wrong. Does anyone else still use the  AdBlock Browser? Reason I ask is that when I try to login using my phone it won't let me. It keeps going back to the login page. It still works on my tablet. Anyway, I feel that Merkel, AARP and their affiliates are running one of the worst crime ever. Elder abuse. We take all these quizzes, watch videos and various other games that we may enjoy but How About Spreading The Wealth? They get very high salaries and throw technical problems and $5 e-gift cards at us . I thought we're the ones who needs help and assistance, financially physically and mentally. I feel like they're pushing us to the back of the line and forgetting about us. If what their purpose is to be our advocates , then they should be listening to what we have to Say. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP