Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Missing Test your AARP Rewards Knowledge Quiz

Bronze Conversationalist

Missing Test your AARP Rewards Knowledge Quiz

As part of this month's Extra Credit, there is supposed to be a 'Test your AARP Rewards knowledge quiz.  Every time I try to access the quiz, it takes me to the AARP Membership page (Join Now or Renew Today).  I have logged in and logged out and it still takes me there.  Has anyone been able to access the quiz?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

The Extra Credit Quiz,  "Test your AARP Knowledge",  link has been broken from the start and needs to be fixed.   I haven't been able to access the quiz, and the link also takes me to the AARP Membership page to join or renew the membership.

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@k380494p @JoLo49 The link is now working, but if you had previously clicked on it, you will need to clear your browser's cache to access the quiz. 

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@AARPCaroline Thank you! I was able to complete the extra credit quiz.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@AARPCaroline Thank you very much for your help.  I was able to complete the quiz.  Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@k380494p You're welcome -- you too!

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @k380494p, here to help! We don't have any reported issues with the Extra Credit page. To start the "Test your AARP Rewards knowledge" quiz, pelase visit: https://aarp.info/2L0Yhs1

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP