Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily Visit Points not Appearing in Transaction History

Message 1 of 31

Hello @gm5271 

Ginger, missed youSmiley Happy  Call early so u don't have to wait.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 31

@mi4090 @al45009948 

Hey Al I agree with you not worth spending time on phone with customer service for 15 points We used to get 75 daily points 

I've not gotten any 15 (10 plus 5) Daily points in last week.... seems same as you stated if I do quiz get no Daily points I'd gotten Daily points week b4 last when only checked see what Daily Instant offer was.... strange indeed 

A thought since 30 days at 15 points equals 450 points guess could make 1 call each month for months worth Daily points but still really not worth it to me 

Ginger 

🙂 Smile & the world Smiles with you 😉 Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 31

@al45009948 

Hello Al, 

I know it's a pain but, I called this morning about 5 mins after they opened and received the 3,000 points I didn't get on 11/3 that I posted about and the 15 Daily Visit points I didn't get today.  I waited about 3 minutes before a Rep. helped me.

I hope you can get your missing points.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 31

It only credits daily visit points about 1 of every 3 days on my account.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 31

I appreciate your suggestion, but I'm not going to waste my time. I received 2 responses from them and both of their responses never referred to my problem which as we know is Missing Points. They must have a lot of Programming Trainees. You know, I believe they stopped the Daily Instant game because they realized that to many people were winning. I out. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 31

@al45009948 

Hello Al,

Only way I know to get your missing points since no help here is to call Rewards Customer Service and wait on hold until you can get an Adm. Adj for missing points.

I've never seen that screenshot before, it's something new and weird everyday.  Hope you can get your Daily Visit points, they can add up.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 31

will someone please tell me how do you get your Daily AARP.org Visit points? I've messaged them about my missing points and haven't heard from them yet. I believe they're so backed up that they keep up with and fix the problems. I've noticed that some days when I just check out the Instant game, I receive my points and when I've complete a quiz I don't receive my points. How's that work ? One other thing I want to say, it doesn't pertain to this question but has anyone else gone to the AARP.ORG webpage and a Certificate error came up? Screenshot_20191101-154053.png

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 31

@ed8016 

Hello Ed,

Discovered after going back to view all activities for a particular date, that the Daily Vist points may show up anywhere.  For me there're showing up after completing 1/2 of daily activities and date changes to previous day for about 5 or 6 activites and back to current date for remainderSmiley Sad

Need IT help!!!!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 31

My daily points are also not always showing up when I access the site. It's very irritating!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 31

Same problem also. I tried signing in and it says that I'm at the wrong place. What do you have to do in order to get your verrry smaaaall amount of points. To tell you the truth I don't like this new Rewards game. They need to resolve all the gliches and start over. We should be able to bid on items like we used to

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE