Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Daily Visit Points not Appearing in Transaction History

Trusted Social Butterfly

Daily Visit Points not Appearing in Transaction History

Hello Rewards Warriors,

My daily visit (15 pts.) are not showing up in my Transaction History. Is anyone else having this problem?

@AARPTeri this is the 2nd day that this has happened.  Can you please explain or offer a solution?  Thanks in advance.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Bronze Conversationalist

will someone please tell me how do you get your Daily AARP.org Visit points? I've messaged them about my missing points and haven't heard from them yet. I believe they're so backed up that they keep up with and fix the problems. I've noticed that some days when I just check out the Instant game, I receive my points and when I've complete a quiz I don't receive my points. How's that work ? One other thing I want to say, it doesn't pertain to this question but has anyone else gone to the AARP.ORG webpage and a Certificate error came up? Screenshot_20191101-154053.png

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@al45009948 

Hello Al,

Only way I know to get your missing points since no help here is to call Rewards Customer Service and wait on hold until you can get an Adm. Adj for missing points.

I've never seen that screenshot before, it's something new and weird everyday.  Hope you can get your Daily Visit points, they can add up.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I appreciate your suggestion, but I'm not going to waste my time. I received 2 responses from them and both of their responses never referred to my problem which as we know is Missing Points. They must have a lot of Programming Trainees. You know, I believe they stopped the Daily Instant game because they realized that to many people were winning. I out. 

Concerned Member
Trusted Social Butterfly

@al45009948 

Hello Al, 

I know it's a pain but, I called this morning about 5 mins after they opened and received the 3,000 points I didn't get on 11/3 that I posted about and the 15 Daily Visit points I didn't get today.  I waited about 3 minutes before a Rep. helped me.

I hope you can get your missing points.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Social Butterfly

@mi4090 @al45009948 

Hey Al I agree with you not worth spending time on phone with customer service for 15 points We used to get 75 daily points 

I've not gotten any 15 (10 plus 5) Daily points in last week.... seems same as you stated if I do quiz get no Daily points I'd gotten Daily points week b4 last when only checked see what Daily Instant offer was.... strange indeed 

A thought since 30 days at 15 points equals 450 points guess could make 1 call each month for months worth Daily points but still really not worth it to me 

Ginger 

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @gm5271 

Ginger, missed youSmiley Happy  Call early so u don't have to wait.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

My daily points are also not always showing up when I access the site. It's very irritating!

Trusted Social Butterfly

@ed8016 

Hello Ed,

Discovered after going back to view all activities for a particular date, that the Daily Vist points may show up anywhere.  For me there're showing up after completing 1/2 of daily activities and date changes to previous day for about 5 or 6 activites and back to current date for remainderSmiley Sad

Need IT help!!!!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Bronze Conversationalist

Same problem also. I tried signing in and it says that I'm at the wrong place. What do you have to do in order to get your verrry smaaaall amount of points. To tell you the truth I don't like this new Rewards game. They need to resolve all the gliches and start over. We should be able to bid on items like we used to

Concerned Member
Conversationalist

The fitness points are supposed to transfer just after midnight.  But, these are points you earned the day before.  I am wondering if you had maxed out your points earnings during the day, that is why you are not seeing those fitness points awarded.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Edit: it finally appeared after navigating the site for an hour.  False alarm, credit was just slower than usual.  

@AARPTeri 

I didn't receive this today.  It is only 15 points but it figures into how I complete the activities.  I hope this gets fixed.

Thanks so much,

AndrewToo
Trusted Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

Andrew, from 75 Login points to 15 Daily VisitSmiley LOL  What's next no points at all.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Conversationalist

@mi4090 You'll get nothing and you'll like it - Lol, our silently whispered mantra at work these days.

One reason such a small amount wasn't too concerning to me was that one can currently max out the points every day, with dailies alone!

I counted 58 daily videos. At 300 points each, you only need 25 videos to max out the daily points, without even wasting any of the once per life/year/month activities. 

Cheers!

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @ralmon 

Ralmon, right about the videos.  It will take 25 videos to reach the max out point level and I've completed all the monthly quizzes from A to Z.  Videos time has arrived, all the activities are very time consuming taking hours to reach the max daily.  We are being used and controlledSmiley Sad and it's appears that we aren't going to be rewardedSmiley Mad

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

It appears I have gotten the daily visit points for every day.  I just went all the way back in my history, and every day had a credit.  I haven't paid any attention to when during the day it is posting to my account, I just do what I'm doing and then I'm off for the day.  It's very possible they batch post everyone hourly or daily or whatever, they may not be in real time.

The one I haven't gotten any points at all yet is for the Apple Health App fitness tracker.  I just do what I do keeping up my biking & swimming when I can.  I'm hoping I'll get points, but it may never happen.  Smiley Frustrated

- Angela

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @a655132b 

Angela, thanks for letting me know about the Daily Visit points.  Mine seem to be random, sometimes at the beginning of the day and other times after I've completed several quizzes they show up.  Probably isn't in real time, but who knows.  So many things are wrong.

I hope you can get your points for your Apple Health App activities.  I'd call Customer Service at 1-866-451-6305 and get some help with connecting it to site.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hi @AARPTeri ,

I just checked my transaction history. I didn't get Daily each time either. Looks like the daily points for 10/2 and 10/3 are missing. Not a big deal, though. Just 15 points each.

Regular Contributor

I am having the same issue.  On some days they appear and on others they don't.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @Moesbagels 

Thanks for letting me know, so I'm not alone. 

@AARPTeri  since the problem is affecting more than just me, can you assist with getting it corrected?  They are named Daily Visit points, but appear in Transaction History randomly.

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

It only credits daily visit points about 1 of every 3 days on my account.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@mi4090  @Moesbagels  - Thank you beta testers!!  Yes, I will have this looked into and make sure you get points!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I get the points on some days but not others.  Didn't receive them on October 7 and haven't received them today.  Logging out and logging back in has not helped me get the points.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@shamit   I do show the points for the past three days including today.  It doesn't show you visited on 10/7, did you visit the www.aarp.org/rewards site that day?  

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

When I posted, today's points were not showing.  I see they are now.  Yes I visited in on 10/7. I usually visit everyday except when busy on a vacation like the 3 days earlier in the month when I was out of town and busy visiting with family and friends.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Thanks @AARPTeri.

I also called today about this issue.  My account was adjusted for the 3 days I was missing points for visiting the site.  I hope they find out what's causing this so I don't have to keep calling in to get the points added to my account.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Thanks @AARPTeri ,

I appreciate you offering to add the points, but I already called.  Today my points showed up after taking about the 4th or 5th quiz.  Not at the beginning for today, will they appear randomly sometime during the day?  That's a problem that needs to be corrected, it would cut down on calls.

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors,

Thanks for responding and letting me knowSmiley Happy  This just started happening yesterday, and they didn't appear in History at all.  I never logout, but I think the site automatically logs u out now, because I'm having problems with getting back in after a couple of hours of being away from site.  

But the Daily Visit points showed up after I'd taken about (4) quizzes, looked and Wow they were there.  That's strange because Login points were the 1st daily transaction in the old program.

Thanks everyone for your help and letting me know I was the only one having the problem.

@AARPTeri can your Daily Visit points show up anytime during the day?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi Marylin!

Sorry you are having issues with your points.  Mine are showing up just fine.  I get 10 points (Daily AARP.org visit) and 5 points (Daily AARP.org visit Member Bonus).  I have gotten them every day but 10/1, and I didn't log in that day, so mine appear correct to me.

Hope someone can get yours fixed for you!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

You may need to log out and then log back in ??

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP