Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Daily Visit Earn points - technical issues UPDATE 9/2/2020 - it's back!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Daily Visit Earn points - technical issues UPDATE 9/2/2020 - it's back!

**Update the visit points are back on 9/2/2020 - Thanks for your patience!**

The ability to earn points for a daily AARP.org site visit is experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience while we get this resolved.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Thank you for replying & verifying that there are technical issues!

I hope they are also going to address the fact that today for the 1st time I can remember.... there are NO sweepstakes!!

& alsoโ€ฆbesides 1 instant winโ€ฆ. there are only a few points only items!

Thanks again!

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Well I watched 3 videos and they showed in the transactions list, but the number of total points didn't change, so I gave up for tonight.
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Glad to see 3 sweepstakes!

Trusted Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

I agree with you, they were working on ways to take points. 

@gm5271 Bye, bye daily visit points for now, if they ever come back.

There's nothing in the catalog worth getting๐Ÿ˜ก  Everything is for sale with $1, 2, 3 and $5 discounts๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข 

Legal Seafoods is only in Boston and unfair to other members.

@RussellP197074 hopefully we get some "Points Only" that valued at more than $10 to use points before next year.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Conversationalist

If you max out your points earning on a daily basis, does the daily visit point award mean anything to you?  It doesn't to me. Especially now when any that I earn will eventually be taken away, because I can't spend enough.

I max out as often as possible, at this point with the hope that someday there will be more worthwhile items to spend them on. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Will we receive our missed daily visit points when the issue is resolved?

@mi4090 

Social Butterfly

@mi4090 @AARPTeri 

Indeed we should Teri

Thanks Marylin for asking this I was curious about it also

Other earn items working so if we've done 1 activity they will know we were there & should give us the points

Happy rewarding 

Ginger  ;  ) 

Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri @gm5271 @mi4090 

It shouldn't be too hard to track and reward earned, yet unposted, Login points considering that IT can track expiring points.

I suppose we can now see why the transaction history didn't work for months, there was something sinister at work; they were trying to figure out how to erase our points even though we were active within the past six months.

Cheers!

AndrewToo
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andrewtoo , @gm5271 , @mi4090 , @kf456 

At this time Daily Visit Points have been removed from the program and earn list and arenโ€™t eligible for point earning. When this activity is added back you will then be able to earn points for it. Retroactive points will not be available.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

It is nice to see this on my transaction history today:

001 Daily Visit Points.JPG

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

WOOOOWWW! 

Thanks Teri for your quick reply & the info 

Another change wow 

Is there a timeframe that y'all are expecting to give Daily visit earning points opportunity back???

๐Ÿค”Is there a possibility will go back to more like used to be?? 50 points a day? Yippee yip๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ just for the thought cause would make more sense...15 points a day for the system setup didn't even seem worth all took for process of rewarding points to members of 5K points for 365 days 

Always hopeful for a positive change 

Again, thanks

Enjoy your day! 

Ginger : ) 

Periodic Contributor

1. Thank you for the update, as I keep checking daily for the login points to start showing up
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP