Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

April 2022 Extra Credit is a mess

I can't get anything to display properly on the Extra Credit webpage. Anybody else having problems?

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

FINALLY up and running at about 10:30 pm Pacific time.

If a person is employed to have a monthly task done correctly and on-time ONCE each month, and they fail to complete the task successfully and on-schedule, I would say that could be grounds for dismissal. Am I wrong?!?

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Perhaps we need to consider there are so many entities involved. For example, Google launched a massive update to Chrome browser, which may have impacted our experience. Me thinks we should all breathe then wait 24 hours to find if the internet planets align?

Just asking...

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

The EC quizzes and videos are displaying and accessible, however, the corresponding GC's for each set  are not displaying....instead, I get spinning circles after each set of activities.  It's a shot in the dark to figure out which GC's correspond to which group of activities.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Yes!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

EC not displaying even though changed to April.  Just getting spinning circles and not displaying.  This month is worse than previous months.  Must be an April Fool's surprise!

Regular Contributor

It's still March here ๐Ÿ˜ž

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

It is now the end of April and my Discover page still show Extra Credit as March.  I use an iPad that is completely up to date.  Why doesnโ€™t the Extra Credit logo show April?  I suppose in a few days when May comes around, my EC will still show up as March.

Community Concierge

@11320cs Thanks for participating in the Rewards program! It sounds like your browser stored the old info. Try clearing your browser's cache and/or cookies: The AARP Website Is Not Working As Expected Also, here is a direct link to the extra credit section: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/extracredit/ 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Same problem here ๐Ÿ˜ž

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Can't get in to extra credit either.

Karyn
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP