Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

Add Promo Code to Webletter

@AARPTeri 

Hi Teri,

I received the Webletter and it does not contain a promo code.  Can AARP add a promo code for the next publication, please?

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

Check your email today. I received an AARP Rewards email with promo code today (TUSCANY).

100 more points!

Cheers, y'all.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @ralmon 

Ray, glad u got ur promo code ptsSmiley Happy  Promo codes are worth less points also, use to be worth 150 pts. now only 100 pts. 

Don't know if you saw where AARPTeri's post that the promo codes for the Webletter would start later this year, just thought I'd mention.

I've also posted the Rewards promo code for those that missed it.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Contributor

Tuscany

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hi @mi4090

I did see that email from @AARPTeri but expected the promos to start later than yesterday. 100 pts are still 100 extra on top of the daily max.

Yeah, it's been a rough start for the new version of the program, for sure. At least things are slowly progressing.

Of course, the 2 really big usability changes will be in Filter improvements (See All, Sort by completion), and Rewards sorting by type (Sweepstakes, Gift Cards, Merch, etc). I hope those get implemented sometime soon.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @ralmon & @tk58607751 

I just wanted to add; don't get this promo code confused with the Webletter.  The email promo code Tuscany is for the Rewards email, two different codes that came previously. We got (2) Rewards email promo codes and (1) Webletter email promo code weekly and they all were worth 150 pts.   Not now, just 100 pts.

Disappointing that everything with the new hyped up Rewards program is significantly lower in valueSmiley Sad

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Regular Contributor

Right on ... got my 100 points ....Thanks....

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @valeriov52121 

Valerio, glad u got ur promo code ptsSmiley Happy  AARPTeri posted that the promo codes for the Webletter would start later this year.

I've also posted the Rewards promo code for those that missed it.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andrewtoo  and @mi4090   The promo codes will appear in the first issue of the new AARP Rewards email.  We anticipate this newsletter mailing in the very near future.

We wil not have promo codes in the webletter until later this year.

At this time there are no promo codes to offer users but they are coming.

AARPTeri
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri wrote:

@andrewtoo  and @mi4090   The promo codes will appear in the first issue of the new AARP Rewards email.  We anticipate this newsletter mailing in the very near future.

We wil not have promo codes in the webletter until later this year.

At this time there are no promo codes to offer users but they are coming.

WOW 

Thanks for replying Teri so we can at least still know your around & for info although it really isn't anything specific.... only your statement that be "NO PROMO CODE IN WEBLETTER " till later THIS YEAR  so assuming be within next 2 months as were in October already only leaves November and December Hopefully it will really happen ?ยฟ๐Ÿค”ยฟ?

Also hopefully "Rewards" 2 Weekly Emails w/promos will really be coming soon in "NEAR FUTURE"(tomorrow?2020? 2099?) as you've stated

Time will tell & my hope for this New Rewards Program is hanging by a mere tiny thread 

I miss old R4G Program/Site/Rewards/ Daily Deal/Trusted Helpers... seems I'm in need of "Back to Future" car ride ๐ŸŽ to good ole days 

I will say I truly can't see this New Rewards Program ever coming close or even remotely being worthy to any comparison of R4G.... my 2 cents thoughts 

Enjoy your week all

Ginger  :  ) 

Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Thanks for letting us know about the Promo codes, I assume that means the Rewards Newsletter will be coming before the end of the month as promised for Promo codes to start in mid October?

@mi4090 

Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Thank you for the response.  Communication is key, if AARP does not want us to lose faith in the AARP Rewards program.

AndrewToo
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @andrewtoo 

Andrew, I finally got the Webletter also without a promo codeSmiley Sad

@AARPTeri due to the fact that you did post that we would start getting promo codes in mid October.  Would you please post the Webletter Promo Code here on the Rewards Community page for us.  Thanks so much for your help.

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP