Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards Forum Promo Code - Tuesday 4/28/2020

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards Forum Promo Code - Tuesday 4/28/2020

Rewards Forum Promo Code 4/28/2020

We promised you points while the AARP Rewards newsletter is temporarily sent one day a week (on Fridays), here are your Tuesday points.

Score 100 bonus points with this week’s exclusive promo code for Rewards Forum members.

FORUMBONUS5

Reward yourself!

AARPTeri
Periodic Contributor

No code for 05/05/20?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rscraperjustus The AARP Rewards Newsletter is back on track and the code is back to being included in that.  Are you subscribed to the AARP Rewards Newsletter?  If not, you can subscribe by visiting www.aarp.org/rewards/earn - then using the filter for Newsletters.  You also get points for subscribing!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thank you for the info!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the 100 points bonus ....But i hope your IT people there are working on Denise Austin videos ...no points today , i got my first 300 points and nothing also so after few more videos i decided to quit ....somebody also is reporting same issue this morning in this forum ... thanks in advance for your attention...

Community Concierge

@valeriov52121 We are aware of the technical problems with the points not showing for videos as of today, and we are working on it. How many videos did you watch that you weren't given points for? 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Not sure how many videos i watched...probably 5 or 6 ....let us know when will be ok to visit Denise Austin again...Thanks....

0 Kudos
Contributor

@AARPTeri would you please reply to my private message

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LeonidG214904   I have not received a private message from you?  Happy to help or you can send an email to community@aarp.org

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP