Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

AARP REWARDS and Apple Watch

I have an Apple 3 watch that is synced with AARP through the Apple Health App. I have allowed permission for data to be shared and checked workouts, step count, swimming distance, Walking and Running Distance. I have deleted all history on my Mac desktop and iPhone and uninstalled and reinstalled the AARP now app.  I have unsynced and synced apple health data and my fitness tracker with the AARP app since reinstalling it.  I continue to be unable to earn rewards points for step counts and cycling distance.  I have called AARP rewards and spoken with a tech support person who was unable to help me and said there was no one higher up who could help me.  She instructed me to call apple support.  Apple support requires a subscription payment and I don't have a subscription.  I don't have any trouble with another app (Lose it) accessing and using my data through apple health. Can anybody help me?

Mary Ann Hoffman
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ph8624 since you mentioned that you've already allowed the permissions in your Apple Health app and made sure AARP Now has access to steps, cycling and swimming data. Try checking your Apple Health app on your iPhone and confirm that health data from your phone or watch are populating. You can also check the Apple support page for more help: https://aarp.info/31kliho

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

The health data is populating on my iPhone and Apple watch.  When I click through the health app to where I have granted permission to AARP to access my health information then go to data and click data there is no data found for the AARP app even though I have granted permission.

Mary Ann Hoffman
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP