Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

AARP Birthday Gift

Hello everyone 🤗. Can anyone tell me if this is true.

( Do I earn AARP Rewards points for my birthday?

Dec 5, 2022

Yes, we celebrate your day with a special treat from AARP Rewards!

We will send you an email on your birthday. 

Click the Spin the wheel! button within this email to navigate to the prize wheel on AARP Rewards. 

If the button does not take you to the prize wheel, make sure you are logged in to AARP.org and try again. 

After spinning, your points will be automatically applied to your AARP Rewards account. ) If so, I've never received any birthday email from AARP. I'm just asking 

Concerned Member
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors,

Another year, another birthday (1/4/24) and I still have never received the email to Spin the Wheel for birthday points.  

@AARPTeri  would you please send the email to spin for birthday points?  I would appreciate it, and you looking into why I have never received this.  Checked My Account and birthday is there, signed up for AARP Rewards and opted in to receiving AARP mail.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Happy Belated Birthday to Me🎈🎈

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

@mi4090 

Community Manager
Community Manager

An email has been sent to you to help with this issue.

AARPTeri
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gm5271   Please check your email for a message from me regarding this.

Thank you!

Teri

AARPTeri

Hi Terri, i would like you to resend mine as well Jan. 27th. I do not know if I got it, so much came to me because I turned 65..... I am still celebrating......

Thank you, Deb A

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@mi4090 @AARPTeri 

!DITTO! Goes for me also never received 

🙋‍♀️🎂🍾 Happy happy birthday to Marylin 🍰🍨🤗

May you be blessed with many many more wonderful years 

Ginger ;  )

Honored Social Butterfly

Well, 'Happy (Belated)  Birthday, @mi4090 [Marylin] !'  🎉

Happy Belated Birthday.png

Community Manager
Community Manager

@kimford47 @shamit @coolmaine @mi4090 

Users who are opted into AARP email and signed up for AARP Rewards should get an email on their birthday with this offer.

You want to make sure you are opted into AARP email and also to check your AARP account to be sure your birthday is accurate.  You can do this by going to My Account (click the down arrow next to your name at the top of the page and click My Account), then click on Account Details, this will show your birthday as well as other personal information.

To start (opt-in) or stop receiving mail from AARP – Please call 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277).

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Hello Teri, I checked my account info and all is there and correct and have never received a Birthday Reward. I just had another birthday January 27 and still received nothing. thanks in advance for your reply.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kimford47 , @shamit @coolmaine @mi4090 

Yes, birthdays are earn activities.  You may want to check your spam email or transaction history for points.  If you do not have them you can contact Rewards by phone Mon-Fri, 8am - 8pm ET

1-888-687-2277 

or by Chat

Click on Chat Icon at https://help.aarp.org/

AARPBOT: Available 24/7
Live Agent Hours:
Mon-Fri, 8am - 8pm ET
Sat, 9am - 5pm ET

AARPTeri
Contributor

I never receive the birthday reward that I can remember

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I forgot about this.  Someone mentioned it last year and I said I never got that email for a spin to get points any year.  Later, one of the forum moderators sent me the email.  Of course this year I didn't get an email.  My birthday was in March.  

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. Just wanted to say that my birthday is February 4th . What a coincidence 🤓. I'm just saying. Have a blessed day everyone 

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Same here, my birthday is in January and I have been a member since 2007, never received  that email.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @al45009948 

I have never received the AARP Birthday email since the day I joined 8+ years ago.  My birthday is in January and got nothing.  No email with the wheel to spin, points, gift not even a Happy Birthday.  The points or gift thing should be automatic without a spinning wheel. 

This shows how valued you really are🤔.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Silver Conversationalist

Same here. Never saw any wheel, spinning or otherwise been here for 12 years, just the one that spins and spins trying to load a video. Whatever !!  😫

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. I've never had any emails from AARP go to my Spam and I always check my spam box before I clean it out. 

I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

😂 😂 I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP