Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Re: What are your favorite cruise destinations?

Message 1 of 17

We have done cruises by Disney, Princess, Royal Carribbean and Viking.  Viking is by far our favorite.  we did Viking's Mediterranean Odyssey from Barcelona to Venice.  Amazing.  I think the Mediterranean is the best place to cruise.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Contributor

Message 2 of 17

I have been on several cruises.  They have all been wonderful and relaxing.  The carribean is beautiful.  The water is beautiful.

Highlighted
Kudos
Views

carribean

Message 3 of 17

i just came back from a cruise in Puerto rico and it was awesome even though they had the earthquake we didnt have a problem. I enjoyed the 7 day carribean cruise.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 4 of 17

Alaska!! So beautiful! I want to go back.  Thank you AARP for bringing back the discounted Carnival Cruise giftcards in your rewards program!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 17

Well, I've never been on a cruise of any kind.  And of a truth, I have absolutely no desire to go on one of those tropical/Caribbean cruises.  But if I could take a cruise, I would love to go to Alaska.  I would prefer to go during the late Spring or early Summer.  But I would go any time of the year if the opportunity presented itself.  I think Alaska, despite the cold and its six months of darkness, is beautiful and would be fascinating to actually be there to see it.

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 6 of 17

My favorite cruise destinations are the carribbean islands, africa and south america . Are there any  cruises  leaving at this time.

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 7 of 17

I enjoyed a Princess transatlantic cruise the most. Spain and Portugal were lovely and historic. The entertainment was mostly from London's West End and just a cut above what I had experienced before. I can't wait until my next transatlantic.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 8 of 17

we has a great time in San juan last year. i was there many years ago before it became so commercialized.i think you will be surprise.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 9 of 17

I did   the southern Caribbean cruise  last march and going back in Oct with family and friends. my cousin and i fly into San Juan and explored  the neighborhood sampling foods. then left Sunday visiting St Thomas,St Kitts,, St Lucia, St Maarten and Barbados. We did local tours,sample the food, and the rums. took the mud baths, ate at road side stands, did some local rum tours. I did  some research and so i could tell the the drivers what we wanted to see. and they were accommodating as well as showing us local tourist places.did i mention the rum tasting.?my cousin is more out going so she can talk to a rock and it would speak back as i am quieter. the scenery was awesome,the ocean, the music, the food was great (she has sensitive stomach but had no problems).  the rum sampling, at every port? it was great and the people were so warm and inviting everywhere and because we were open to learning and responding back .I like this iternary cause i really like being in a different locale every day.don't like being at sea 2 or 3 days.In october we looking forward to having a halloween party on board.

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 10 of 17

In October,  I took a cruise to Alaska.  The scenery was very beautiful.  I especially enjoyed going through the Glacier Bay.  I was able to see something so great,

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors