Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

✈️ IF you had UNLIMITED funds, where would you GO?

Anonymous
Not applicable

✈️ IF you had UNLIMITED funds, where would you GO?

▶️To reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.◀️

READ comments and/or ADD a comment.

Where would YOU go? 🤔

Thank you, Nicole ✈️ (Destinations Forum)

I've lived in South Korea, Colombia and Ghana, and have been fortunate to travel in 48 different countries, but the place I really want to see is "La Sagrada Familia" in Barcelona, Spain. But at the age of 87 and problems with my balance, due to a head injury, I am hesitant to travel alone any more. If anyone has suggestions on how I can make this dream trip easily and economically, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Recognized Social Butterfly

(2/23/24) @mamere , IF you live in the US, there should be a LOA (local office of aging) near you! I am sure they would have groups and maybe you could network with other seniors = travel  😎

[*** @mamere wrote:

I've lived in South Korea, Colombia and Ghana, and have been fortunate to travel in 48 different countries, but the place I really want to see is "La Sagrada Familia" in Barcelona, Spain. But at the age of 87 and problems with my balance, due to a head injury, I am hesitant to travel alone any more. If anyone has suggestions on how I can make this dream trip easily and economically, I would appreciate hearing from you. ***]

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Aruba

Again and again 

0 Kudos

(Thursday 2/1/24)

I would luv to visit all the Tiny Home Communities "worldwide" - maybe stay in some as now we have that option in certain locations.  😎

0 Kudos

1 comment (9/23/23)

Stop by to join OUR discussion!

Thanks,

Nicole ✈ (Destinations Forum)

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@SpringIsHereSoHappy wrote:

(9/23/23)

Stop by to join OUR discussion!

Thanks,

Nicole ✈ (Destinations Forum)

Hey @SpringIsHereSoHappy,

Other than the locations that I named in another comment further in this thread, I would probably spend my money right here in the good ole USA.

Why visit other countries when I know so little about my own?

I would visit all 50 states, all the National Parks, all the state capitals, sail the rivers and lakes, and scale mountains.

0 Kudos

Philadelphia

To go work for a shipyard repair company  and then explore but return the money double to anyone who would have helped me from the bottom of there heart

The Maldives!

Anonymous
Not applicable

READ comments and/or ADD a comment.

Where would YOU go? 🤔

Thank you, Nicole ✈️ (Destinations Forum)

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

NO public transportation for me. Would take a "road trip" to ALL the locations in Florida I have NEVER seen! 😉

I live in Melbourne, Florida and retired July 2020. 🥳💃

Nicole 🙃

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Kenya; Jamaica, England, 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you stopping by Claudette @ClaudetteB585924  !!!! ‌💃‌🥳, Nicole 🙃

▶️@ClaudetteB585924 wrote:

Kenya; Jamaica, England, ◀️

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Like the land of make believe with Mr. Rogers? 

Not being on a vay cay since 2004, I don't really have any desire to go anywhere, even my old vacation destinations have changed, they just wouldn't be the same.... why change my ways at this point in life?

My brother, who I no longer speak with, said before COVID I should "Travel Asia", really though being dropped off 6000 miles away in a country where I cannot communicate, figure out currency, etc. .. some may call this an adventure, I'd call it pure frustration!    🙂

Periodic Contributor

Probably back to Maui. Been there 7 times. Can't get enough. Sometimes I can smell it in the air. Just a sense of being home, as silly as it sounds. Live on the east coast yet feel that call.

Life is funny.

Honored Social Butterfly

I would probably want to visit the various origins of civilization/government as we know it.

Places like Beijing, Athens, Rome.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

🤔...Well, probably Japan, Romania, and Seattle, Washington? 📸 😁

Periodic Contributor

2 and a half years in japan.Loved it. Wonderful people. I'll go there with you😊

rbtvgo

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP