Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Waklert 150mg

Waklert 150 Tablet is used in the treatment of excessive daytime sleepiness. Improves wakefulness and helps you stay awake and reduces the tendency to fall asleep during the day, restoring the normal sleep cycle. Waklert 150mg tablets can be taken with or without food. It is advisable to take this medication at a fixed time each day to maintain a constant blood level. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. Do not skip any doses and complete the entire treatment even if you feel better. This medication should not be stopped suddenly as it may worsen your symptoms.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I'm curious about your reasons for posting this. It appears to be primarily a treatment for narcolepsy with a significant associated list of warnings and possible side effects. Is this something that you are taking and having success with?

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Whenever you see 'blatant advertising' for a drug or other medical "cure" in a newly registered posting - with a hyper link - you should...

- click on the "Report" to report to Moderators of these 'advertisements' Say it is "inappropriate" 

๐Ÿค”  When you click on the profile of this poster - it is a 'pharmaceutical' - at least they are honest and upfront - but still they are self promoting/ advertising of their product = not appreciate in this Forum.  ๐Ÿ™„

Conversationalist

I suspected that was the case but I will take your advice and report these. Thanks.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP