We are looking for more to post,

you will be the "town of the toast?"

Just have to turn it aroun'.

of course, "Toast of the town."

Got to get my brain diagnosed!

---  Christine  

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Rhymes do not belong under Conditions and Treatments.  They belong under Entertainment.  Off topic posts are forbidden by Guidelines.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @aruzinsky, the rhyming posts are beneficial to our community. For many, they serve as a therapeutic release and provide a sense of levity. Please know that they are not off-topic and do not violate guidelines.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Rhyming post are just another way of communicating by the poster - they should NOT be the major title in the threads/boards under which they aren't relative to the thread/board.

Example:  under this Conditions-Treatments board, one should stick to these sorts of subjects - how one post isn't relative to this Board; so just leave the "Rhyming" out of the Conditions and Treatment Board title -  then the poster can post however they please even rhyming.  Win-Win.

IF rhyming is the subject of a thread - it should be put in the correct category of topics.  It is the MAIN topic of the post that should determine under which category it is best placed.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@GailL1 I understand what you are saying, and I can adjust my topic titles.  Thank you.   ---  Christine 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP