Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Senior discount to get the Microsoft software package

Periodic Contributor

Senior discount to get the Microsoft software package

As a senior and a member of AARP, I wonder why obtaining a subscription or purchasing the Microsoft aware package does not have a covered senior discount for members? I find this advantageous for seniors to still get used to learn and be confident in using the Microsoft softwares for personal use.

Periodic Contributor

Hello! visited the Microsoft support but did not find the Microsoft 365 softwares that I can use to have it on my personal computer instead of buying the whole software package at an exhorbitant cost.

I do not need the basic training as I have been exposed to the microsoft 365 softwares when I was working full time for over 30 years 

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

I am looking at this month's issue of PC World and there is an article about Microsoft now having a Microsoft 365 Basic plan for $1.99 a month, $19.99 a year.

Periodic Contributor

Hello! I am 

interested to avail of this Microsoft basic plan for $1.99 a month; however, my question is -   what are in the Microsoft basic plan?

ctbernardo

Social Butterfly

Yes, is there a discount code for seniors

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@FaraP378144 

I take it you are asking about Microsoft Office (365)? What Version of Windows are you using? Do you use Microsoft Edge? If yes, have you looked at the sidebar? Do you have Office showing in it?

AARPO365.jpg

You may want to look at Microsoft 365 Personal. I am not aware of any discounts or codes.

Buy Microsoft 365 Personal (formerly Office 365) - Subscription Price | Microsoft Store

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I use windows 10 version but I do not have the Microsoft edge.

0 Kudos

?

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@cb16434732 

Have you checked out Microsoft Support?

Microsoft Support

Microsoft 365 Training

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

will try to get to Microsoft support Microsoft 365 training; can you send me the link site? 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP