Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Migrating from Roboform to ???

Honored Social Butterfly

Migrating from Roboform to ???

I have been using Roboform for over 2 decades now and it has been pretty darn good. I subscribed for another year, used RF to fill in the ROBOFORM payment screen and it did not fill in the expiration date of my credit card. I told them and they said they could not replicate the issue. Fair enough but I am thinking it is time to A) start researching other password managers and b) figure out how to migrate the hundreds of logins as painlessly as possible.  

Any suggestions? 

Kudos
Views
Replies
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva 

Export your information to *.csv format from Roboform, and import to your new password manager.

CYA and make extra copy.

Should work in that format to all programs easily.

Import/export as csv files.

If you want a great password manager, always NIS but, that's my opinion only. NIS = Norton Internet Security. Think I'm still holding at 500 passwords, although I did delete an additional 250.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP