Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Cellular Savings

I am wondering if anyone has switched cell phone companies and seen actual savings?  If so I would love to hear about it. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@KathleenO448949 

A few year ago, I switched from USCellular (regional provider) to Visible (Verizon network) and received better coverage, unlimited data and a lower price. I'm now on "Visible+" and I have no regrets. I buy my phones directly from Apple so I can switch providers at any time, but I haven't felt the need to change since I switched to Visible. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Yes, switching cell phone companies can lead to savings. For instance, many people find that switching from major carriers like AT&T or Verizon to smaller or prepaid carriers like Mint Mobile, Cricket Wireless, or Metro by T-Mobile can reduce their monthly bills significantly. These smaller carriers often use the same networks as the major ones but offer lower rates. It's helpful to evaluate your data usage, coverage needs, and any additional perks to find a plan that fits your budget and requirements.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KathleenO448949 

That’s gonna depend on what you want in your cell service - Just like this comparison of Verizon and Visible - same company, same cell service but one gets certain pros and cons with each one.  One is $25 a month and the other $ 65 a month.  One is prepaid; the other is post paid.  Lots more in the comparison -

So the 1st thing is to define what you want in your cell phone plan - then compare the carriers in your area.

US News - Visible vs Verizon Cell Phone Plans 2024

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP