Social Butterfly

Do You Have A Budget? ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ฐ

• If yes, we would luv to hear from you! Lol, maybe we can pick up some tips from you.
  • If no, ever thought of having one or did you have one in the past?
Angela
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Stop by and add your 2 cents. Angela

Angela
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ’ฅJune 9, 2021๐Ÿ’ฅ

Lol, sometimes I do ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think I have finally overcome my massive addiction to Dollar Tree!!! Luv their everything is $1. Now I shop without one of their shopping baskets or carts. When my arms are full = time to head to the register ๐Ÿ‘Œ I pay my Studio Apartment rent early, on the day my Social Security arrives. No need to forget and have to pay their $35 late fee = my famous senior moments ๐Ÿ˜ฑ The rest goes for car insurance, electric followed by gas for car, food and of course Dollar Tree ๐Ÿ˜ Angela

Angela
Super Contributor

How funny โ€” I normally don't shop Dollar Tree with a basket but today, I don't know why, I did. Ended up buying a few things that I really didn't need in addition to the toothpaste I went in for. I think the shop-until-arms-full approach is the smarter one!

Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ’ฅWednesday - June 9, 2021๐Ÿ’ฅ

Lol @AvocadoDog I always have a list, but it never fails I see something I do not need. I am down to every other week. Use to be every day ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Had way too much time on my hands!!! So glad things are open again like my local Senior Center ๐Ÿ˜ Angela

Angela
0 Kudos