Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: ATM Smart Savings Sweepstakes

Message 212 of 671

Buy discounted gift cards found on ebay or get them as rewards.from SwagBucks or a credit card rewards program...never pay full price for a gift card

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 213 of 671

I clip and use coupons to save money. I save the amount I use the coupon for and you will be surprise how much this will add up too!  Then I use this money for Christmas, vacation or something special!  This could also go in a savings account for retirement!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 214 of 671

At the end of each day when I empty my pockets, the change goes in to two seperate jars. The quarters go in one, and when it is full, that money goes into the savings account. The rest of the change goes into a second jar, that when full is donated to the children's ministry at my church. It is amazing how much accumalates in a short time!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: ATM Sweepstake Saving

Message 215 of 671

Small savings add up to a smart living style.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 216 of 671

My way of saving is to save all my pocket change each day.  I put it in a jar and when it gets full, I count it, roll it and put it in a savings account.  I also put away any "found" money, like lotto winnings, bottle redemption, yard sale earnings and any other source of "extra" cash laying around.  A little bit goes a long way.  And don't forget coupons, that cash value gets put away too. It's easy to do because it is not budgeted money, it's extra cash.

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 217 of 671

Save all your rebate checks, you will be amazed how fast they add up.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 218 of 671

Always, Always resist the urge to look at your investements, IRA, 401K everyday. Over the time of your working years they will go up and they will go down. Many of my friends pulled everything out of their 401K into cash holdings when the downturn hit in 2008. My account lost nearly 40% and I almost did it to.  But I decided I still had years left to work and I left it alone.  When the time came to retire it had recouped all my loses plus a tidy profit.  Don't get spooked at every downturn, stay in for the long term.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 219 of 671

Two things you can do to save money.

When shopping in a store; use a shopping list and always pay with cash. This way you will avoid those impulse buys.

If your place of emploment offers a 401K and matching funds always contribute enough to fully get the matching funds.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 220 of 671

If you are ever taken by force to an ATM to withdraw money punch in your pin backward, so if it is 7925 type 5297 and it will alert the police to come to your location.   You will also not be able to pull the money from the machine, and it will get stucked in it.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors