Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

2019 and 2020 1099 for self-employment

Contributor

2019 and 2020 1099 for self-employment

I have tried and tried to get these 2 years of taxes done and cannot.  Can ANYONE recommend a place or person in the Columbia SC area?  I've had 3 different friends and we can't figure it out.

Thanks, Rebecca

[email address removed from public view for your online safety and privacy]

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bronze Conversationalist

@RebeckaV966911 , I often used H&R Block for my self employment taxes, in person and online. But if you are wanting to generate 1099 forms for clients who have paid you more than the $600 per year allowed without filing those forms, there are online apps you can use. Google to find them or ask H&R Block.  Some basic bookkeepers will know, too.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@RebeckaV966911 , I often used H&R Block for my self employment taxes, in person and online. But if you are wanting to generate 1099 forms for clients who have paid you more than the $600 per year allowed without filing those forms, there are online apps you can use. Google to find them or ask H&R Block.  Some basic bookkeepers will know, too.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thanks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP