Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

What Stimulates Your Brain?

There are numerous activities to keep your brain stimulated, my top ones are:  Sudoku, reading in all kinds of genres, writing limericks, Zumba ( learning new dance steps ), trying out new recipes, playing Mexican Train ( dominos ), playing card game Quiddler, crocheting, making bookmark/ friendship bracelets out of embroidery floss, socializing and exercising.  

How do you stimulate your brain?

Bronze Conversationalist

@Rhymesometimes I love doing crossword puzzles every day, playing strategic card games, reading, great discussions and debates with friends and family, watching my favorite late night shows on CNN, and problem solving. Oh, and listening to great music that makes me remember the best times in my life.

Super Contributor

Listening to as well as playing music is SO great for the brain!

Social Butterfly

@postman29 Those are terrific ideas.  What type of strategic card games do you play?

Bronze Conversationalist

@Rhymesometimes I like playing poker, cribbage, and 45's. Playing partners in both cribbage and 45's is a blast. A lot of strategy involved.🤔

Social Butterfly

@postman29  Thanks for more game ideas.  Always looking for something different to play.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rhymesometimes I do <logic> puzzles. Lol, hopefully my brain is being <stimulated>!!! 😂🤣

Social Butterfly

@Anonymous That's awesome!  Definitely stimulates your brain.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP