AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fluoride - Demand AARP Take Action

Message 351 of 1,372

The issue is not at all boring. Trying to protect people from ingesting worthless poisonous substances is not boring.

What is boring is,arguing with someone who has no clue what the truth is and refuses to learn it.

I never said,a single salmon was killed by fluoridated water. .you obviously have not learned about the university of oregon studies,and the john jay dam results. Fluoride at 0. 7 ppm doesnt kill salmon. Where do you get this stuff? 

Fluoride,at 0.3 or higher (as is fluoridated,water in the discharge pipe in the sacramento river] prevents, salmon from spawning normally. No eggs,are laid near the discharge pipe. The fact thst you still cant understand is what makes,it boring.

Richard Sauerheber, Ph.D.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 352 of 1,372

Richard,  

If you are bored, perhaps you should find other things to do that hold your interest.  As for me, I'm having the time of my life.  This is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Your quote:  "I i (sic.) havent made incorrect statements."

Response:  No?  Here are three examples for starters. 

1.)  Your quote:  "I never said if you drink fluoridated water yiu (sic.) will develop CO brown  stain."  (Timestamp ‎02-17-2019 11:08 AM) . . . That incorrect statement was disproven in my comment timestamped ‎02-17-2019 01:07 PM.

2.)  You also said, "You quote kumar wjo (sic.) publishes data that have means that do not differ beyond standard etror (sic.) and proclaims that a fluorotic tooth is resistant to decay. That is deception." . . . It is not deception; therefore your comment is incorrect.  I provided a link to a valid peer-reviewed study to support my comment which you called deception.  I asked you to provide valid peer-reviewed work to support your contrary opinion.  You were able to provide Nothing.  Your comment was incorrect.  And

3.)  You said CWF was responsible for the collapse of the salmon industry in the Sacramento River.  You provided not One Shread of evidence to support your solitary opinion.  You just made up this story without a.)  knowing background fluoride levels in the river . . . b.)  checking fluoride levels in the river downstream of effluent discharge . . . c.) knowing the flow of the river . . .

d.)  knowing the amount of daily effluent discharge . . . e.)  any examination of any actual dead salmon . . .  f.)   and without the agreement of even one real environmentalist who actually agrees with your unique hypothesis.  

Yes, Dr. Sauerheber.  You make incorrect statements all the time.  Perhaps you do it out of boredom.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 353 of 1,372

Partly boredom with the absurdity of arguing with a fluoridation advocate. And partly becabecause im very busy with other issues and partly  because i am recovering from surgery, etc.

I i havent made incorrect statements. In your way of thinking you need to correct them when they dont need correcting. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 354 of 1,372

You know, Richard, you have been making statements, and I have been proving you wrong for a long time now.  This is just a personal observation, but I've noticed at as the day wears on, your writing skills appear to deteriorate.  Can you think of anything that would account for this?

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 355 of 1,372

Continuing,  no one intentionally adds poisons into food that have no purpose so the comparison with food poisoning is laughable. And cars and glass have their own separate purposes and are not related to fluoridation.

There is no purpose for adding poisonous fluoride into otherwise healthy good drinking water. So of course I stand with those who oppose fluoridation and oppose those who endorse it.

It is neither hypocrisy nor deception. It is defending what is true. The fact that fluoridation is unnecessary and useless proves that fluoridation overfeeds are of no concern when fluoridation is ended because they won't exist anymore.

Cars and food and glass have functional uses. So what?.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 356 of 1,372

The studies published by maas, and others demonstrated lead leaching by fluoridation materials at levels used in fluoridation. The san diego data i collected myself.. I dont rely on the EPA for that since they generally dont interfere with intentional government endorsed  fluoridation.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 357 of 1,372

Dr. Sauerheber, your quote:  "Fluoridation overfeeds occur and have sickened and in one case killed. Fluoridation advocates claim this has nothing to do with fluoridation. But these accidents are only possible because of fluoridation"

Response:  Yes, and car accidents are only possible because of travel by automobile.  Food poisoning is only possible because of eating.  And people being cut by glass is only possible because of the existence of glass. 

Since you decided to chime in, we were discussing the deceptive photo taken by Hardey Limeback which appeared in an anti-CWF article.  But since you brought up overfeeds, reduncies are mandated now which would prevent such overfeeds as the Hooper Bay incident which occurred over a quarter of a century ago.  Your diversion is irrelevant in 2019.

Gish Gallop is a technique, named after the creationist Duane Gish who employed it, whereby someone argues a cause by hurling as many different half-truths and no-truths into a very short space of time so that their opponent cannot hope to combat each point in real time.

It appears you were unable to defend the indefensible deceptive Limeback photo.  It also appears you were unable to defend yourself in this untruth:  "Thus (sic.) is nuts. I never labeled any picture of teeth and claimed it was CO brown stain."

I suppose you can go on until the end of time bringing up irrelevant subjects.  And so you did bring up another issue.

Leaching from lead?  This has already been brought up by Skanen144 who said, "EPA knows fluoridation chemicals increase lead corrosion. Lead scales formed on lead service lines were mainly compounds of fluoride see pages. C104-111 in an EPA paper is found." And Skanen provided this link https://archive.epa.gov/region03/dclead/web/pdf/91229.pdf .  

As newbie KenP rightly pointed out, the link has nothing to do with water fluoridation.  For his efforts, "Carrie Anne" decided to try some intimidation on him.   What a lovely group of people you all are.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 358 of 1,372

First its deception now its hypocrisy.

In reality its, simple knowledge of the truth, that fluoride at any dose is a poison. It as no physiologic function and is not an ingredient of the normal bloodstream. Period. 

And yet we have fluoridation societies who demand people ingest it. What do we call that?

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 359 of 1,372

Cirst its deception now its hypocrisy.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 360 of 1,372

Correct David. It's always worth checking when people make citations to support their claims.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark