On Memorial Day weekend, we remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice. AARP also offers resources and news for military veterans and families.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fluoride - Demand AARP Take Action

Message 231 of 1,248

Continuing,  no one intentionally adds poisons into food that have no purpose so the comparison with food poisoning is laughable. And cars and glass have their own separate purposes and are not related to fluoridation.

There is no purpose for adding poisonous fluoride into otherwise healthy good drinking water. So of course I stand with those who oppose fluoridation and oppose those who endorse it.

It is neither hypocrisy nor deception. It is defending what is true. The fact that fluoridation is unnecessary and useless proves that fluoridation overfeeds are of no concern when fluoridation is ended because they won't exist anymore.

Cars and food and glass have functional uses. So what?.

Richard Sauerheber, Ph.D.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 232 of 1,248

The studies published by maas, and others demonstrated lead leaching by fluoridation materials at levels used in fluoridation. The san diego data i collected myself.. I dont rely on the EPA for that since they generally dont interfere with intentional government endorsed  fluoridation.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 233 of 1,248

Dr. Sauerheber, your quote:  "Fluoridation overfeeds occur and have sickened and in one case killed. Fluoridation advocates claim this has nothing to do with fluoridation. But these accidents are only possible because of fluoridation"

Response:  Yes, and car accidents are only possible because of travel by automobile.  Food poisoning is only possible because of eating.  And people being cut by glass is only possible because of the existence of glass. 

Since you decided to chime in, we were discussing the deceptive photo taken by Hardey Limeback which appeared in an anti-CWF article.  But since you brought up overfeeds, reduncies are mandated now which would prevent such overfeeds as the Hooper Bay incident which occurred over a quarter of a century ago.  Your diversion is irrelevant in 2019.

Gish Gallop is a technique, named after the creationist Duane Gish who employed it, whereby someone argues a cause by hurling as many different half-truths and no-truths into a very short space of time so that their opponent cannot hope to combat each point in real time.

It appears you were unable to defend the indefensible deceptive Limeback photo.  It also appears you were unable to defend yourself in this untruth:  "Thus (sic.) is nuts. I never labeled any picture of teeth and claimed it was CO brown stain."

I suppose you can go on until the end of time bringing up irrelevant subjects.  And so you did bring up another issue.

Leaching from lead?  This has already been brought up by Skanen144 who said, "EPA knows fluoridation chemicals increase lead corrosion. Lead scales formed on lead service lines were mainly compounds of fluoride see pages. C104-111 in an EPA paper is found." And Skanen provided this link https://archive.epa.gov/region03/dclead/web/pdf/91229.pdf .  

As newbie KenP rightly pointed out, the link has nothing to do with water fluoridation.  For his efforts, "Carrie Anne" decided to try some intimidation on him.   What a lovely group of people you all are.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 234 of 1,248

First its deception now its hypocrisy.

In reality its, simple knowledge of the truth, that fluoride at any dose is a poison. It as no physiologic function and is not an ingredient of the normal bloodstream. Period. 

And yet we have fluoridation societies who demand people ingest it. What do we call that?

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 235 of 1,248

Cirst its deception now its hypocrisy.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 236 of 1,248

Correct David. It's always worth checking when people make citations to support their claims.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 237 of 1,248

Fluoridation overfeeds occur and have sickened and in one case killed. Fluoridation advocates claim this has nothing to do with fluoridation. But these accidents are only possible because of fluoridation

And even in the absence of overfeeds lead is leached from lead based plumbing by fluoridation. In san diego county lead levels,at our public schools exceeded epa limits when fluoridation started. Many fixtures had to be replaced. I suggested that intact orthosilicic acid  is the culprit. In a city that already has a lead problem near the epa  limit, fluoridation  can put the,water over the limit. Fluoridationists of course deny it all.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 238 of 1,248

KenP,

Your quote:  "That is not true. F is not reported as a component of the scales in this section."

Response:  Could you please specify to whom you are addressing and in what context?  My guess is that you are replying to Skanen144 who provided this link https://archive.epa.gov/region03/dclead/web/pdf/91229.pdf

with this comment: 

"EPA knows fluoridation chemicals increase lead corrosion. Lead scales formed on lead service lines were mainly compounds of fluoride see pages. C104-111 in an EPA paper is found."  - Skanen144

If so, yeah, I looked at that too.   C104-C111 has absolutely nothing to do with water fluoridation.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 239 of 1,248

Dr. Sauerheber, 

I take it from your response that you can provide no peer-reviewed studies which demonstrate that teeth with Mild Dental Fluorosis are more subject to decay than teeth without this condition.  This was expected, since Kumar et al. demonstrated that teeth with Mild Dental Fluorosis are healthier and more resistant to decay.

As for the rest of your comment, Richard, please.  Your quote:  "Thus (sic.) is nuts. I never labeled any picture of teeth and claimed it was CO brown stain. That condition caused by fluorosis plus high iron occurs in Durango and in Colorado Springs, CO."

Response:  Really?  In my discussion of Hardy Limeback's decptive photo on the fluorideaction website, you jumped into the conversation with,

"Stained fluorotic teeth are common in areas of Colorado where fluoride is significant in drinking water. The name Colorado brown stain" was given for the affliction in the 1930's. So why is that "deceptive" to give an example of what can commonly happen to flurotic teeth since fluorosis leaves teeth with enamel hypoplasia (thin enamel) that is more subject to staining than normal teeth which do not contian fluoride?"  (Timestamp:  02-14-2019 11:44 PM)

You are asking why the photo is deceptive when Colorado Brown Stain is a common condition of flurotic teeth.  If you weren't discussing the Limeback photo, then everything you said in that paragraph is irrelevant and a waste of time.

In that same discussion of the deceptive Limeback photo, you also said, "In colorado springs the brown stain was also attributed to iron that gained access to teeth interiors because of fluoride in drinking water. Regardless of the source of fluoride ingestiin during childhood, fluorosis is an undesired abnormality."  (Timestamp:  02-16-2019 11:51 PM)

Again, irrelevant and a waste of time if not in reference to the deceptive Limeback photo which appears on the Fluroide Action Network website.  

I find it fascinating to have a discussion with someone who treats reality as if it does not exist; as if it were the wind . . not grounded, with no substance, and continually moving from place to place.  Please let me know what, if any, pharmaceutical assistance is making its presence known in this discussion.  I only ask so that I can join you on your phantasmagoric level . . then perhaps we can have meaningful dialogue that makes sense . . at least until the effects wear off.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 240 of 1,248

Thus is nuts. I never labeled any picture of teeth and claimed it was CO brown stain. That condition caused by fluorosis plus high iron occurs in Durango and in Colorado Springs, CO.

•  
Kudos
Views