Contributor

Way to Stop FREE GIFT and magazine

I really wish there was a way to stop the free gift when you renew....and honestly I don't want the magazine either (I just throw them away).

Free stuff is usually at a few quality....  I don't want it...

I am so far away from retiring that nothing in the magazine is useful.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@atlcycle  Thank you for reaching out. I was able to locate your membership and stop the delivery of your AARP Magazine. Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for the delivery to fully stop due to pre-printed mailing labels. The gifts are sent according to which offer is used to process your membership payment, to prevent redeeming a gift offer in the future, just be sure to use an offer that does not have a gift attached. We are always here to help and you are welcome to give us a call if you need anything further: 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277).

0 Kudos

Is the option of stopping the delivery of the magazine located somewhere in our account settings/preferences? If so, where is this option. If not, please make this available so we have the option of NOT receiving the magazine if that is our choice. This is a popular discussion with members - reducing unwanted mail from AARP and affiliates.

0 Kudos