Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Way to Stop FREE GIFT and magazine

I really wish there was a way to stop the free gift when you renew....and honestly I don't want the magazine either (I just throw them away).

Free stuff is usually at a few quality....  I don't want it...

I am so far away from retiring that nothing in the magazine is useful.

HOW DO I STOP MAGAZINE AND BULLETIN!

HUSBAND ALREADY GETS THEM.

I DON'T NEED THEM

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@CatherineM538250 Here to help! I was able to stop those publications for you and they will fully stop within 4-6 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. I'm always here if you need anything!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@atlcycle  Thank you for reaching out. I was able to locate your membership and stop the delivery of your AARP Magazine. Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for the delivery to fully stop due to pre-printed mailing labels. The gifts are sent according to which offer is used to process your membership payment, to prevent redeeming a gift offer in the future, just be sure to use an offer that does not have a gift attached. We are always here to help and you are welcome to give us a call if you need anything further: 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277).

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would also like to stop receiving the Bulletin. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@HienD762168 Done! The Bulletin will stop being delivered to your mailbox within 4-6 weeks ๐Ÿ˜Š

0 Kudos

I would also like to stop delivery of the AARP Magazine.  There should be an easy way to do this on your website - getting the magazine online or hard copy should be an option in your membership.  This is such a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE waste of paper. I just throw the magazines away and am so tired of doing it.  I read what I need online.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MarilynP136448 Let me take care of this, Marilyn. I have processed your request and the AARP Magazine issues will stop being delivered to you within 4-6 weeks. Let me know if you need anything further!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would also like to stop receiving the Bulletin. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@PatrickS424615 You got it, Patrick! You can expect the AARP Bulletin to stop being delivered to your mailbox within 4-6 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. You will continue to receive your AARP Magazine publication. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos

I would like my AARP magazine & Bulletin to STOP being delivered to my home address. Can you please help?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@hectorhector Sure thing, Hector! I processed your request and your AARP publications will stop being delivered to you within 6 weeks due to pre-printed content.

0 Kudos

I would like my AARP magazine & Bulletin to STOP being delivered to my home address. How do I accomplish this?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@DavidM28086 You got it, David, I can help! I have stopped the delivery of your AARP membership publications and they will fully stop within 4-6 weeks due to pre-printed content. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything further!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I would like my AARP magazine & Bulletin to STOP being delivered to my home address. How do I accomplish this?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ClaytonWing Thank you for being a valued part of our family! I was able to process your request and you can expect those mailings to fully stop within 4-6 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Still receiving AARP magazine & Bulletin!

Please make these STOP!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Thank you Clayton. I have verified that your magazines were stopped in December/2021. I looked for a duplicate account but I didn't find one, however, is there a different account # on the magazine, or is your name spelled differently? Let me know so I can help!  

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Is the option of stopping the delivery of the magazine located somewhere in our account settings/preferences? If so, where is this option. If not, please make this available so we have the option of NOT receiving the magazine if that is our choice. This is a popular discussion with members - reducing unwanted mail from AARP and affiliates.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP