Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

USVI Home and Auto Insurance

The house and car insurance company AARP is affiliated with in the US Virgin Islands (Guardian General) is terrible. There auto quotes are some of the highest, and they won't even offer home insurance on St. Croix! They say that they can no longer offer home insurance in the USVI. Has anyone had success with them?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi there! I certainly understand your concerns regarding Guardian, the rates offered and the locations in question. 

We would be glad to work with the Escalation team at Guardian to have the quote given investigated for you. If you are still having difficulties with Guardian , please either give us a call at 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) to request an Escalation or send me a private message in the AARP Online Community by clicking this link and entering my username, โ€œAARPBrittanySโ€ into the โ€œSend toโ€ box https://community.aarp.org/t5/notes/composepage . Please provide the following details in your message:

• Full name
  • AARP Membership # (or home address)
  • Phone # and email address to contact you
  • Description of your issue

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you informing us of your concern. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

0 Kudos

Hi @AARPBrittanyS. Does AARP use Nemwil for home owner's insurance in addition to Guardian? I would like a quote asap. 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hello! You would have to contact Guardian at 1-800-433-0881 for a quote. They will be more than happy to assist you further.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

Achieve a top score in our Tournament Tuesday Word Games in May and you could win $100 every 30 days!

Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP