Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

How do I contact AARP legal counsel? i am going to sue AARP and Hartford for fraudulent transactions

Contributor

How do I contact AARP legal counsel? i am going to sue AARP and Hartford for fraudulent transactions

AARP/Hartford has charged my credit card for hundreds of dollars in transactions for insurance services I never requested or authorized. The insurance is for home and auto, and I rent and do not have a car. I need to track down AARP and Hartford's DIRECT LINE TO THEIR LEGAL COUNSEL so my attorney can file against them. Does anyone know what it is?

I phoned Hartford and they say they do not have any record of the transaction.

I phoned AARP and they say they cannot help me.

I have filed a dispute with my credit card company and when they contacted AARP/Hartford, they said I authorized the transaction even though when we spoke they agreed the transaction was fraudulent.

I have re-opened a dispute with my credit card company who is pretty upset with AARP and Hartford for lying to them!

DO NOT RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP TO AARP!

DO NOT USE HARTFORD FOR ANY SERVIES!

Regular Contributor

A skilled attorney will definitely know how to get hold of them---trust me. 

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

Hi Jamie, we received your complaint on 9/26 and attempted to contact you, but were not provided with a phone number. An email was sent to your email address on file, but we still have not received a response. Please send me a private message with your telephone number as soon as possible so we can get this sorted out, as The Hartford needs to be able to contact you. You can send me a private message in the AARP Online Community by clicking this link and entering my username, “AARPAngelaC” into the “Send to” box https://community.aarp.org/t5/notes/composepage Thanks!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@JamieL135119 AARP Member Benefits Team here to help. We certainly understand your concern regarding the service provided by The Hartford. We’d be happy to forward your concern to the Escalation team we work with at The Hartford for their thorough review and investigation if you’d like. To do this, we will need more information. Please send me a private message in the AARP Online Community by clicking this link and entering my username, “AARPLakeisha” into the “Send to” box https://community.aarp.org/t5/notes/composepage. Please provide the following details in your message:

• Your first & last name
  • AARP membership number (or home address)
  • Best contact phone number

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you informing us of your concern. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP