Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

AARP Hartford Home and Auto Ins

We just received our homeowners renewal and it double over $ 2000. I called as like others we've had no claims. No explanation.  We live in Colorado and know we pay for all the catastrophe in the U S but really? Where's the discount for AARP? 

I got a quote from Progressive.  900 cheaper on home and 1000 cheaper on auto. I think AARP needs to do a deep dive on Hartford.  They are hosing us. 

Please check this out as this is not right.  

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi there, @LindaH682830; here to help! We certainly understand your worries about Hartford. We would be glad to work with the Escalation team at Hartford to have this investigated for you. If you are still having difficulties with Hartford, please either give us a call at 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) to request an Escalation or send me a private message in the AARP Online Community by clicking this link and entering my username, “StephfanW784785” into the “Send to” box https://community.aarp.org/t5/notes/composepage. Please provide the following details in your message:

• Full name
  • AARP Membership # (or home address)
  • Phone # and email address to contact you
  • Description of your issue

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your informing us about your concern. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Super Contributor

@StephfanW784785 

This seems like great info to keep available if this procedure applies to other products promoted by AARP. Do you know if it is saved where others can find it the next time it is needed? Thanks!

Community Concierge

@DirkB349973 Yes, as long as it is not a private message. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP