Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

What is a Bonus Bomb in Word Wipe?

In Word Wipe, does anyone know what the Bonus Bomb button is and how to use it? For the first time, I just noticed it and wondered the best way to use it to help boost my score.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Retired Community Manager

In Word Wipe, does anyone know what the Bonus Bomb button is and how to use it? I just noticed it for the first time and was wondering the best way to use it to help boost my score

Reply for “ask”: The bonus bomb helps you delete the Word Wipe letters/alphabets. You simply drag the bomb(s) over the alphabets/letters to delete some of the letters, thereby increasing your chance of clearing all of the letters or words. 

View solution in original post

Retired Community Manager

In Word Wipe, does anyone know what the Bonus Bomb button is and how to use it? I just noticed it for the first time and was wondering the best way to use it to help boost my score

Reply for “ask”: The bonus bomb helps you delete the Word Wipe letters/alphabets. You simply drag the bomb(s) over the alphabets/letters to delete some of the letters, thereby increasing your chance of clearing all of the letters or words. 

Contributor

I can’t seem to drag the bomb on my iPad. 

0 Kudos

This is not actually a reply. I cannot figure out how to post a topic. 

My question is regarding how to get my name to appear in the list of top scorers for Word Wipe? I consistently score as high or higher than others on the list. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi @LaurenR683483 . I am not sure why you don't see your name on the list for your scores, except that you must be logged in to record scores. Congratulations for getting high scores.

As for posting a new topic, go to any named forum category from the side menu, such as this on "Ask for a Game Tip"

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Ask-for-a-Game-Tip/bd-p/ask-for-a-game-tip ,at the top above the posts list and click on "Start a Topic".  It has a yellow background. And go from there. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP