Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Where is the Enter Promo Code Box?

Contributor

Where is the Enter Promo Code Box?

The Enter Promo Code box should be clearly displayed on the main page and perhaps other significant pages as well.  I have spent 20 minutes looking for it to no avail.  Where is it?

0 Kudos

On my form, it's at the very top where it says Join Today, however, when I try to use that code online, it says code not active, and I just received letter today.

0 Kudos

MYAARP93

0 Kudos
Contributor

I finally found it.  I would suggest putting the box on more than one page, however.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Would you please tell me where you found it?  I am having the same problem.  I've been to several pages and I don't see it anywhere.  This is NOT user friendly at all.

Periodic Contributor

OK, for those of you searching for the elusive promo code box, click on "Rewards for Good" hyperlink and then click on "Redeem My Points."  You will finally see a Promo Code box to input your rewards code.

Conversationalist

I realize this is somewhat off -topic but it's been awhile since I have received emails from AARP and AARP Rewards For Good that contain the Promo Codes. Am I the only one not receiving them? Does anybody know if they have discontinued sending out Promo Codes? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@BeachGirl23wrote:

I realize this is somewhat off -topic but it's been awhile since I have received emails from AARP and AARP Rewards For Good that contain the Promo Codes. Am I the only one not receiving them? Does anybody know if they have discontinued sending out Promo Codes? Thank you.

Hi @BeachGirl23. You need to be subscribed to the Webletter which comes out on Fridays to receive the weekly R4G promo code.  (150 points)

Last Friday's promo code was WL18SURPRISE (though it might not work any longer; I think they have a limited shelf life)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Thank you. I have signed up for the Webletter so we'll see what happens. It's just weird that I would get emails from RFG with the codes in them and suddenly they just stopped. Then there were the emails from AARP that like once a month would have a promo code - and suddenly they just stopped. Did something change?

Thank you so much for the code from last week. It worked beautifully!

Honored Social Butterfly

@BeachGirl23 Ya know what? I don't know if the monthly promo code is still a thing. I imagine it is and that I've simply missed it because I get so many AARP emails that I admit to deleting lots of them unopened. I guess I should open them and scan for codes. Whoops. ๐Ÿ™‚

You can reset your subscriptions to the various AARP newsletters via the Rewards for Good program.  On the Earn Page click on one of the options to subscribe to or read a newsletter (you'll scroll down a few sections) and you'll be taken to the subscription page. Be sure to subscribe to the weekly Webletter. Once I renew my acquaintance with the monthly code, I'll post that newsletter's name as well. 

I'm glad the current Friday code worked for you. Yay! ๐Ÿ™‚

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
0 Kudos

I can see the Enter Promo Code box, but How do you find the Promo Code they mention to Enter to get Reward Points?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP