Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Where Are The 'Autosaved' Messages?

Honored Social Butterfly

Where Are The 'Autosaved' Messages?

How do I find my 'Autosaved' messages/posts?  I have run across them by chance, but I cannot remember how, where or what I did.

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

Hi @MsStretch

To find your autosaved messages, go to your profile (click on your username in a post). On that page you will see a Drafts section in the right column with all your saved unsent messages.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@VickiM68, when I go to my profile, I see the search textarea, My Photos, My Friends, Latest Tags, Kudos Given... & From, in the right column.  No drafts.

I know I have seen the autosaved messages before, but definitely not seeing or finding them now.  Glitch?  Maybe?  I asked because I got interrupted when composing a message and rather than try to re-type and duplicate it, I attempted to retrieve the draft, but I couldn't find it.  Still can't. Woman Sad

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

@MsStretch 

I'm checking on this to see if there may be some issue affecting these messages showing. I'll let you know if/when I find out anything.

Also, just confirming that you're logged in (your user name is visible in the top red bar), right?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP