Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Let's talk great cell provider?

Regular Social Butterfly

Let's talk great cell provider?

So in reviewing past posts, found interesting issue: AARP "sponsored" services or not?

I have been with Fi for over 6 years with no issue EVER (I've never had to contact them regarding service). That is how I personally measure "service"...

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
0 Kudos

Me and my husband actually pay 150 per month for 2 lines, ( not paying for the phones ) I think it's expensive mainly because we are still building our credit here, I was told once we get credit we can lower that by a lot. Is that true. I use my phone for work a lot, so it's important for me to get unlimited and stable line, so I pay it with no issues, but could be awesome to save right? 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I also use Fi for about three years. Since I retired and I'm often home on wi-fi my bill is about $35.

Never needed to contact anybody, everything works as it should. I traveled with a couple of friends to Colorado and funny thing is that their phones often didn't work in many places, but mine did. 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh wow!!!! That is crazy. I pay $120 a month for 2 phones everything unlimited. Great service. My bill has actually gone done since i started 10 yrs ago.

0 Kudos
Contributor

MINT

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I've been with Tmobile for 10 yrs now, no complaints, great service at a reasonable price. 

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

We were with TMO before it was TMO (VoiceStream) customers and they, at that time (following the "T-Mobile" takeover) doubled our rates and changed the plans to be unacceptable (e.g., we paid them $600 per month in 2002 dollars).

Based on our experience with them, we'd not choose them ever. Hope 10 yrs from now, you'll still be okay with them @OscarE1968 !

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP