Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Understanding and Decoding the Community

Message 1 of 4

Hello @rednexsrus 

Lucy, you were to late.  If you're fast enough the site will immediately ask you to confirm the points, remove them from your balance and allow you to print or screenshot the card.  

I got (2) Panera gift cards at once, limit is (3) per month.  That was over a 100,000 points😢

Rebuilding points, very close to a million.  If something comes up I want may not make it right away⌚

Hope you get some Panera gift cards soon😉

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Hi Marylin: New to the forum about a month, still trying to figure it all out. Can you tell me how to find out if I got an answer to a post I submitted (yeah I did figure out how to post) just having trouble finding reply’s. Seams like every time I try to purchase a points only ecard (panera bread) it says sorry sold out

thanks. Hope I can find your reply, thanks again

lucyp061351
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Hello Tips Community,

Since no response from Management, my tip for navigating the Community Forums is to "Proceed with Caution".

Happy New Year,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Understanding and Decoding the Community

Message 4 of 4

Hello Community Warriors

Are you confused with the Reply post appearing separately unattached to original topic post? 

What about the sorting order of old topics appearing daily and the so called unread messages?

Are you having trouble decoding the Community now, what's your experience with the (4) forums?

@AARPTeri can we get help or tips on understanding and Decoding the Community forums?  Thanks

Have a Blessed Day

@mi4090 .

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.