Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Understanding and Decoding the Community

Trusted Social Butterfly

Understanding and Decoding the Community

Hello Community Warriors

Are you confused with the Reply post appearing separately unattached to original topic post? 

What about the sorting order of old topics appearing daily and the so called unread messages?

Are you having trouble decoding the Community now, what's your experience with the (4) forums?

@AARPTeri can we get help or tips on understanding and Decoding the Community forums?  Thanks

Have a Blessed Day

@mi4090 .

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Tips Community,

Since no response from Management, my tip for navigating the Community Forums is to "Proceed with Caution".

Happy New Year,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hi Marylin: New to the forum about a month, still trying to figure it all out. Can you tell me how to find out if I got an answer to a post I submitted (yeah I did figure out how to post) just having trouble finding reply’s. Seams like every time I try to purchase a points only ecard (panera bread) it says sorry sold out

thanks. Hope I can find your reply, thanks again

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @rednexsrus 

Lucy, you were to late.  If you're fast enough the site will immediately ask you to confirm the points, remove them from your balance and allow you to print or screenshot the card.  

I got (2) Panera gift cards at once, limit is (3) per month.  That was over a 100,000 points😢

Rebuilding points, very close to a million.  If something comes up I want may not make it right away

Hope you get some Panera gift cards soon😉

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP