Recognized Social Butterfly

Understanding and Decoding the Community

Hello Community Warriors

Are you confused with the Reply post appearing separately unattached to original topic post? 

What about the sorting order of old topics appearing daily and the so called unread messages?

Are you having trouble decoding the Community now, what's your experience with the (4) forums?

@AARPTeri can we get help or tips on understanding and Decoding the Community forums?  Thanks

Have a Blessed Day

@mi4090 .

Marylin

0 Kudos

Hello Tips Community,

Since no response from Management, my tip for navigating the Community Forums is to "Proceed with Caution".

Happy New Year,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hi Marylin: New to the forum about a month, still trying to figure it all out. Can you tell me how to find out if I got an answer to a post I submitted (yeah I did figure out how to post) just having trouble finding reply’s. Seams like every time I try to purchase a points only ecard (panera bread) it says sorry sold out

thanks. Hope I can find your reply, thanks again

lucyp061351
0 Kudos

Hello @rednexsrus 

Lucy, you were to late.  If you're fast enough the site will immediately ask you to confirm the points, remove them from your balance and allow you to print or screenshot the card.  

I got (2) Panera gift cards at once, limit is (3) per month.  That was over a 100,000 points😢

Rebuilding points, very close to a million.  If something comes up I want may not make it right away

Hope you get some Panera gift cards soon😉

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Virtual Community Center 

Offering a wide variety of FREE interactive, online events and classes designed for learning, self-improvement, and fun. Learn More

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health