Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

What would you do with a day off and $200? Tell us for a chance to win!

Community Manager
Community Manager

What would you do with a day off and $200? Tell us for a chance to win!

The pandemic has blurred the lines between work and home making it even hard to disconnect.  But disconnecting from it all is an antidote to stress, even if just for a day. 

We would love to hear what you would do with a day off and $200.  Ten of the of the respondents will receive 50 AARP Rewards Points!

Post your day off idea here between March 1 and March 31, 2021 and you will be entered for a chance to win a 50 AARP Rewards points! 

Have you enter the AARP Rewards Take a Day Sweeps?  If not be sure to visit and enter here:  https://www.aarp.org/getrewards/campaigns/2021tad/

* No purchase necessary. Legal Residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) Ends 3/31/2021. See Rules  including odds, and prize description. Void where prohibited.

AARPTeri
Contributor

I would take my grandchildren to Gibbs Gardens and see the daffodils in bloom. Then we would spend the day together and eating out. 

Contributor

I would gather my family together for a day trip to the beach. It has been so long since we have been together as a family.

Contributor

If I was a winner in the contest I would take a much needed trip to the hair salon and then go out for a nice lunch or dinner

Contributor

Being a Lupus warrior I would book a nice hotel room and definitely relax my body and mind, have a fabulous but healthy breakfast and dinner. 

Meditation would have to part of relaxation time.

Contributor

I would first hire someone to replace the chimney cap that fell off 3 years ago on my house.  Then, for my Multiple Sclerosis affected body, I would get a wonderful massage.  Topping it off with a hot fudge cream puff.  😊

Fran Lazuka
Contributor

With a day off, I would either read a book that I've been wanting to read or look at old movies. As far as the money, I would increase the amount of groceries I give to my elderly neighbor. 

A. Purcell

I would get a massage on my day off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP