Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Tangible Rewards

Bring back Tangible Rewards....the Sweepstakes and Instant Wins are never winners....I want a Tangible Reward- Prefer Gift Cards!  I'd rather spend more points and be able to Redeem for a Tangible Gift Card!  Each month I should be able to Redeem for three valid tangible rewards - Amazon Gift Card! Kroger Gift Card, TJ Maxx Gift Card,  AARP Totes, etc.  I have accumulated over 1 million points because AARP no longer offers tangible rewards.  VERY DISAPPOINTING!

Contributor

Hello Nancy. AARP are no longer offering gift cards for points? I keep checking every day and never see them. I'm so sick of these ecards

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi! You can find gift cards to purchase at a discounted price or redeem with your AARP Rewards points by heading to the Redeem page: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/?cmp=SNO-LITHIUM---&socialid=13433150288. -Carla S.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

I have to agree with NancyG617883. Currently there are 50 e-cards. Do we really need that many? Especially the ones for Christmas/Thanksgiving. There should be 10, max! Current holiday/event, birthday, anniversary, get well, thank you, and congratulations. And why all the coloring books and guidebooks? Why so many sweepstakes? That only leaves a couple instant wins, and NO gift cards to purchase for points. When there are gift cards, they're sold out in minutes, which tells me there weren't that many of those cards available to begin with. The rewards program is getting too bogged down with useless points-only offers. Come on AARP Rewards, quit being so tight-fisted when it comes to gift cards.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP