Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager
Contributor

I paid for a online paint party and will be drinking red wine with 6 purple roses

0 Kudos

snuggling on the couch with my fur kids, while watching movies

0 Kudos

Going out to dinner with the love of my life!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Going out to dinner with my Husband

0 Kudos
Contributor

Taking friends  out to  dinner 

0 Kudos
Contributor

My wife and I were both members of the Air Force when we met.  We were both stationed in Grand Forks, ND.  As we were dating and then married, I would always buy a Valentine's Day Heart filled with milk chocolate fruit creams from a candy store in the downtown area.  As the Air Force moved us around every 3-4 years, regardless of where we were in the world, I would always get her a box of her favorites chocolates from that candy store in Grand Forks.  Grand Forks bring back a lot of good memories at an earlier stage in our lives.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Quiet day at home then family Zoom in evening.#AARP Rewards

Social Butterfly

With COVID still an issue, my husband and I will order a delicious meal and then cuddle up with a blanket, a roaring fire and watch a good movie. That's pure heaven for us!

Bronze Conversationalist

We Share the Love by playing St. Valentine. We doorbell drop Valentine Gift Boxes for our Kids and Grandkids. This yearm we are putting together special little items for each one plus Strawberry Ice Cream and Ice Cream Cones. This is our Valentine's tradition ❣️ 💌

Contributor

Great idea. My 70-year old sister in Colorado did the same for the children in her neighborhood today and was well-rewarded. The kids came over and shoveled the snow from her walkway and driveway. Happiness all around! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP