Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Rewards page not working since Sept, 1st 2021

Regular Contributor

Rewards page not working since Sept, 1st 2021

Has anyone else had problems earning or redeeming points for the past 2 weeks ?

Community Concierge

@rharper10 I sent you a private message with more info. You can find your community inbox when you scroll to the top of this page and find the "My Profile" button then locate the envelope to the left of that button. Click the envelope icon to be taken to your private messages. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@a862639l We had a site outage that was resolved on September 1. Please try logging out of the site, clear your browser's cache and cookies, make sure your browser is up to date, and log back in. Our help article discusses accepted browsers and steps to complete this troubleshooting: https://help.aarp.org/s/article/site-issues

If the troubleshooting above does not resolve the issue, please let me know exactly what is happening when you try to earn or redeem. Are you getting an error message? Are you able to log in? etc. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

NO, i was told today by a AARP rewards rep that there is a system wide outage that they are aware of. Very frustrating since i haven't been able to earn points since Sept, 1st

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@a862639l Let's get to the bottom of this. I have sent your complaint about the site to our escalations team so they can look into your earn and redeem issues. Please allow up to 3-5 days for a response via email.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Anyone ????

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Some videos failed to load, but no other problems for me. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP