Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Rewards not added to my account. I have not maxed out today March 4

Contributor

Rewards not added to my account. I have not maxed out today March 4

The rewards page is not showing the points I earned today, March 4, 2023. I have not maxed out. The last added points were recorded yesterday March 3, 2023.  No points have been added to my account. I have played games, watched videos, and answered quizzes.  I complete the activity but the system does not record the points earned.  I thought there was a glitch this morning but I tried again in the afternoon with the same results: NO POINTS ADDED for reward activities completed. How can I fix the problem?

Periodic Contributor

Thanks for letting me know I was not the only one.  So are we supposed to sit til Monday to see if it gets fixed?   I tried chat and got no where. I don’t think calls are taken during weekends. 

Regular Contributor

Chat is just a waste of time BOT

Contributor

I am also having this problem.  Occurred since site went down and then came back up yesterday.   Can also redeem but cannot earn.

Periodic Contributor

Exactly since then for me as well

Contributor

Same for me.  At least now I know it's just not me that is having this problem.

Periodic Contributor

I even tried the AARP now app - no points.  Staying sharp app - no points. AARP safe trip - no points.  My over 5k steps - no points  

Regular Contributor

Same here - wasted time on screwed up site again......

Contributor

Rewards has stopped working sinc March 1, 2023.  I have been unable to earn points even though I have taken several quizzes and watched several videos.  You would think that AARP would acknowledge that their site is not working.

Contributor

No points adding this web site has tons of problems all the time for being such a large organization they could do with a good look into all of the problems. 

Regular Contributor

I earned about 1200 points on March 3rd.  The website went down and when it came back on, I could not earn any points.  Still can’t today.  

Trusted Contributor

It's not you, we're all having the same problem. Only AARP can fix it.

Contributor

Same here - no points being rewarded. I have used Google, Firefox and Safari, and no points awarded through any of these browsers today, 3/4/23.

Contributor

I'm using Firefox on W10 and am having the same problem.  Thanks for trying the different browsers so I don't have to now.  😁
If the web games interface read this, I'm letting you know that the pop-up telling me whether I earned points is also not coming up.

Trusted Contributor

I am on chat right now with them.  I have had this issue in the past and going to chat usually awards me the points.  good luck

Trusted Contributor

Just had a chat with them, they know it is a problem and said they added the points to my account.  If you have time for the chat (before 5 PM ET) try that.  If not, call them on Monday to report issue.  They may be able to reward for all days missed.  Good luck

Trusted Contributor

Videos are not crediting, again.  I hope this isn't going to continue until they do their maintenance on Monday morning.  We are losing money, again.  We should be compensated.

Trusted Contributor

go on chat, they just awarded me the points.  You have until 5 PM ET to do it or call them on Monday.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP