Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Error on Barnes and Noble Instant Win

Periodic Contributor

Error on Barnes and Noble Instant Win

My friend told me there was a new Barnes and Noble instant win this morning, so I tried it but just got an error message (said "oops! an error occurred. please refresh your browser to get back on track").  I did the refresh and got the same error. I also tried clearing browser cookies and cache, logged off and back on, tried a different browser (first was chrome, then tried edge), but still get the error.  It worked for my friend, so was just wondering if anyone else has tried this and gotten the error.  My friend is an AARP member, but I am not (just belong to the rewards program), so am not sure if that might be an issue. I also did several other instant wins (AMC Theatres, Gap, Domino's) and didn't get an error for those (also didn't win anything, as usual). I also contacted AARP via chat, but they weren't able to help since it worked for them, and I had already tried everything they could think of to solve the issue.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

1. Yes I have had the same things happen just as you described. It was happening with different wins at random times.   I finally gave up as no one was able to help.  One day I accidently went to the previous page (instead of starting over) and then continued forward and it worked properly and it has always worked that way since for me.  Don't know if it will work for you but it might be worth a try.
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thanks for the tip.  Unfortunately when I try that I still can't get it to work.  There is another new instant win today for Bath and Body works, and again I can enter that one (didn't win) but still get an error for the Barnes and Noble instant win.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP