Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Carnival Gift Card not Received

Hi,

I bought three Carnival gift cards and they were never sent it my email. Payment went through. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JasonW493679 Hey Jason, I followed up on your escalation this morning after touching base with you yesterday. I see the escalations team is needing to speak with you for more info; please call the phone # provided in the email that you received from our team this morning

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi Janelle, I did that. My cruise is almost over and the problem is still not resolved. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JasonW493679 Please reach out to the designated phone # provided in the email from our escalations team. That phone # is direct to the department that is requesting the additional info from you in order to resolve the external case. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi. 

I did that. I gave additional information. I was told I was good to go. My cruise is going to end tomorrow and there is still no delivery of the gift cards. I will be charging back the total value of the cards if this is not resolved by EOD. 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JasonW493679 Hi Jason, who did you speak with?

0 Kudos
Contributor

I talked to a male named Justin. He said someone called Lauren would follow up. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Unfortunately we will be filing chargebacks for this case. It is now Friday with no delivery of the gift cards. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JasonW493679 I'm so sorry to hear that Jason. When you spoke with my colleague JoDee, on Feb 2, the escalation was sent to our tier 2 support and the issue on your account was resolved. I'm terribly sorry for any frustration this may have caused. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything further. We are always here to help. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

0 Kudos
Contributor

AARPJanelleM please advise, thanks!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would like to purchase more as I am on the cruise currently, but if the emails are not immediate I am not sure if I should. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP