Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Cannot get into my Rewards account

Contributor

Cannot get into my Rewards account

I can sign into my AARP account, but I cannot get into the My Rewards section. It asks me to log in and I get this: SORRY, WE ARE HAVING TROUBLE ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT

I've tried changing passwords. I also renewed my membership in AARP (later found out I was early), because I thought it had expired and that was the problem.

This started a few weeks ago. I talked to a support person in chat who told me others are having the same issue and "it's being worked on."

I have thousands of points and would like to get back in ! thank you.

This makes no sense.  We're asked to join the rewards program,  but aren't allowed to access it, even with assistance from your staff

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Today is 2/16/2022 and the site does not seem to be working properly.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@KristBelt Are you getting an error message? What exactly is happening when you try to access the site?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Dear Janelle,

Thank you for checking back. My rewards account has now been restored.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@KristBelt Fantastic! I'm always here to help if you need anything 😊

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ks3461792 Thank you for taking the time to let us know. The Rewards platform is experiencing an issue that is affecting some of our user profiles that enables them to login/access the Rewards website. We are working to resolve with an estimated completion date towards the end of September. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I have awarded your account a points adjustment to make up for the time that you are unable to access your account. I'm always here to help, please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything further. 

Contributor

I am having the exact same problem as @ks3461792.  I received an email from AARP Rewards on 9/3/2021 stating that I have 1,410 points expiring on 10/1/21.  From 9/3/21 onward I have not been able to use the Rewards platform.  How will this affect my expiring points since the platform is expected to be down "until the end of September"?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@dellablue I appreciate you making me aware. I was able to review your profile and your account is also affected by this site issue. I have awarded you points to make up for the time that you haven't been able to login. The amount of points you have been awarded greatly exceeds the amount of points you have expiring, so you will have another chance to redeem points even if those 1,410 expire before you can access your account. You will see the points reflected in your points balance when the issue is resolved and you are able to login towards the end of the month. I appreciate your patience while we work to get to the bottom of this site error. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Is there a new problem now?  I have been unable to access the rewards site all day today.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@janean3115 The Rewards site was experiencing a site outage yesterday but it is back up and running now. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

It is June 8, and all we are getting is a message that the site is undergoing maintenance.  We cannot log in, earn, redeem.  Is it really undergoing maintenance?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP