Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AT THIS POINT AARP NEEDS ANOTHER MAINTENANCE

AT THIS POINT AARP NEEDS ANOTHER MAINTENANCE

Everytime I go to buy a giftcard it’s giving me an error message I have cleaned out my phone computer switched browsers … still getting the sorry your payment can’t be completed when I have money this has been going on since the 1st today is the 5th .. Get y’all selves together 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@NancyF485204 Hi Nancy, I see you opted into the AARP Rewards site yesterday. Have you had an opportunity to try that purchase yet today?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

As you wish! >>> 

'AARP will be performing regular maintenance from Wednesday February 8th at 10pm to Thursday February 9th at 2am. During this time, users will be unable to earn or redeem points for sweepstakes, instant wins or catalog items.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.' 🙂

Periodic Contributor

It's only 2:30 PM Eastern on 2/8 and I can't even load the page to redeem or earn points - maintenance isn't supposed to start till 10 PM.  I've tried multiple times to access the page with no results.  Very frustrating!!!!

CaprineGirl
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Your credit card system is in dire need of fixing. Many different credit cards do not work. Do not say it is because your name and address and credit card registration don’t match. Your credit card system is broken. Spend a little money and fix it!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP