Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

AARP Rewards keeps asking me to log in but gives me an erro r message after I do log in

When I go to the AARP rewards page eventhough I am logged in to my actual account, I get the message telling me to log in again to see my AARP rewards balance etc and click on each competition. When I do this (with my correct username and password etc)...I get returned to the AARP rewards page and see the following message

"Sorry, we are having trouble accessing your account

Click to login and refresh"

I have being receiving this exact same message for the last several days. Any thoughts as to how to correct this?

Thanks,

-Griff

Community Concierge

Thank you for reporting this issue, @Griff1968. Are you still experiencing this? Please clear your cookies and update your browser to the latest version. Here you'll find the steps if needed: https://aarp.info/2I3wo4C - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Having the same issues as Griff1968

Did all this but nothing helped.Was hoping maintenance last night would fix it but the issue remains for my family this morning.We have all reported it a few days ago.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Same thing is happening to me and three other family members for a few days.We have all contacted AARP via chat and they say....We have escalated your issue to the AARP technical support team.

Not good when you can't redeem for anything or play the instant wins.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi, Griff  [@Griff1968]. I checked your link and it's a lengthy url/address with bmi and home depot iw in there, so maybe start with a fresh link. Try this one: https://www.aarp.org/ and see if that works for you. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Griff1968 wrote โ€Ž10-19-2024 06:09 AM:

When I go to the AARP rewards page eventhough I am logged in to my actual account, I get the message telling me to log in again to see my AARP rewards balance etc and click on each competition. When I do this (with my correct username and password etc)...I get returned to the AARP rewards page and see the following message

"Sorry, we are having trouble accessing your account

Click to login and refresh"

I have being receiving this exact same message for the last several days. Any thoughts as to how to correct this?

Thanks,

-Griff

โญ‘ เน‹เฃญ โญ‘... โŒžWhat the GLITCH!โŒ ... โญ‘ เน‹เฃญ โญ‘(ใฃ อก อกยฐ - อก อกยฐ ฯ‚)
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP