Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards Spring Break Contest 2023

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards Spring Break Contest 2023

Headed out of town this spring? Share how you use AARP Rewards to save on your travels for a chance to win!  Contest runs from March 20th through April 16, 2023.  We will choose weekly winners that will win:  $250 Carnival Gift Card (2, one each week) and $250 Airbnb Gift Card (2, one each week) for a total of four winners!

Example: My best friend and I are planning a trip to Ireland this May! We are going to see The Cliff of Mohr and Trinity College. I'm excited about exploring the country. We purchased Airbnb gift cards through AARP Rewards to help us save on lodging.

To enter, reply to this post before April 16, 2023, with your travel plans and how you use AARP Rewards to save.  

Rules for the contest are posted here -   AARP Rewards Spring Break 2023 Contest

AARPTeri
Periodic Contributor

I received an email stating I am a winner in the Spring Break contest 2023.  I'm not sure what else I need to do to receive the e-gift card.  Please advise.  Sharon C

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sc30744015  I am handling all of the Spring Break contest winners and did not send you an email.  Please re-check your email to see what it was regarding.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Contributor

My husband and I joined AARP for its health insurance last year.  Then I started checking into AARP Rewards and accidentally found Princess Cruise gift cards at 10% discount.  We booked a trip to Alaska and paid only the required deposit at booking.  I was able to purchase the gift cards from AARP and apply them toward our trip balance.  I have saved over $700! The trip is a mini reunion of my husband's friends from college and we have a group of 4 couples from various cities. I have shared my new money saving venue with all of them. Thank you, AARP. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

AARP Rewards has saved me money and this is just a few ways I can save on my spring break travels. Travel discounts: gift cards for cruises, flights, trains Airbnb, hotels and 10% savings using your AARP at hotels Restaurant discounts: gift card for numerous restaurants are available and NearYou gives you some additional savings to select restaurants. So many gift cards to win, purchase with points or cash.  We used gift cards for restaurants in Las Vegas and the NearYou coupons.  We used 10% off hotel using AARP card.   Coffee at Krispy Kreme was bought using gift cards I had won! 

0 Kudos

Heading to Jamaica Spring Break Contest 2023

0 Kudos

Use our points to but our 19th Anniversary Cruise this coming July and the saving was awesome. We purschase around $3000 in gift cards and save a total of $350 to use towards our cruise. We're very appreciative to our travel agent who informed us of this saving.  

0 Kudos
Contributor

Great use for my points for travel and lodging.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

My family and I are planning a trip to Shenandoah National Park in July and our AARP Rewards will be a great help in reducing our expenses.  We will be using Columbia, Old Navy, Amazon, Target and Walmart gift cards that we got from AARP to purchase camping gear and clothing for the trip.  We are going to meet at my house the night before we leave and we will use P.F. Chang's gift cards that I got from the AARP Rewards Program to go out for a special dinner. We hope to use some of the restaurant gift cards for Dunkin', Starbucks and Krispy Kreme to grab a quick breakfast or coffee while we are on the road.  We will even buy our sunscreen with a gift card from CVS!  We are really looking forward to this trip and thanks to AARP, we will save a lot of money!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Big Island of Hawaii, using AARP for rental car discount.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Alaskan Cruise.  Buy Carnival gift cards to pay for it.  Love the discount!

0 Kudos
Contributor

My husband and I are in Broken Bow,Oklahoma from February until July for his work and we are using AARP at the hotel we booked along with restaurants in surrounding areas.  Also several sightseeing locations we are going to use AARP rewards points.

0 Kudos

My business partner and I are headed to Daytona Beach next week & we used my AARP rewards discount promo to purchase our flight tickets AND to book our hotel that we're staying at the 5 days that we will be there! Thank you for allowing me to join and become a multiple year membership holder. Since joining AARP back in 2021, I have saved tremendous amounts of money by using the AARP Rewards feature to schedule certain events and dining amenities too.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Our family is planning to go to Arizonia & grand canyoun. There will be 3 generations & 2 of the girls have never been there but the one girl was there when she was only 6 months old. We are looking forward to seeing all  the sites & spending time together.

0 Kudos
Contributor

@AARPTeri wrote:

Headed out of town this spring? Share how you use AARP Rewards to save on your travels for a chance to win!  Contest runs from March 20th through April 16, 2023.  We will choose weekly winners that will win:  $250 Carnival Gift Card (2, one each week) and $250 Airbnb Gift Card (2, one each week) for a total of four winners!

Example: My best friend and I are planning a trip to Ireland this May! We are going to see The Cliff of Mohr and Trinity College. I'm excited about exploring the country. We purchased Airbnb gift cards through AARP Rewards to help us save on lodging.

To enter, reply to this post before April 16, 2023, with your travel plans and how you use AARP Rewards to save.  

Rules for the contest are posted here -   AARP Rewards Spring Break 2023 Contest

My husband and I ride motorcycles and we plan to ride North into Canada and stop at different places along the way that we have never seen. So excited about this trip!!

0 Kudos

I plan on meeting my daughters and granddaughter in Phoenix for a few days using AARP rewards for hotel stay and then continuing on to California for sightseeing and  mini vacation! 

0 Kudos
Contributor

My husband and I ride motorcycles and we plan are riding North into Canada from Kansas. We plan on stopping at different locations along the way to see a lot of country on the way. I am so excited about this trip!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I plan to go on several short road trips this summer.  I usually decide exact destination at the last minute.  Always use discounts and gift cards that I have obtained. AARP Rewards is definitely the way to save on travels.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

We'll be heading out on a road trip this summer. We will be using the Rewards page here along the way for restaurants, Airbnb, and whatever else we can find! I also like playing the instant win games to get restaurant gift cards, so much fun here!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

My husband retired on April 3, at the age of 70, and had a wonderful professional career which involved traveling across the US.  He has been to 49 states and hopes to visit West Virginia, to complete his bucket list!  We look forward to applying a lot of the travel tips we’ve learned from AARP and to purchase travel and restaurant gift cards at a discount to take advantage of those AARP savings in our retirement!  What a wonderful trip to celebrate milestone.

0 Kudos
Info Seeker +

My husband and I would love to take grand children to magic Kingdom FL. Get Airbnb and get AARP rewards cards to help with our trip.  We are not getting any younger. But wiser to do the things we love.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I received an email saying I won a $1,000 Carnival cruise gift card! 😁 so waiting on the 8 - 10 weeks validation and will be planning my very first cruise thanks to AARP! 🥳🥳🥳

0 Kudos
Info Seeker +

Wow new here, Husband and I would love to go on trip. To go Washington DC to the African American culture museum. Love to have Airbnb and use the rewards gift cards on our trip. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

My wife and I are going to Columbus, Ohio for a long weekend to see the King Tut exhibit...a life long dream for me!  We are planning to arrange our lodging through Airbnb, using gift cards from AARP rewards, so we can relax in "kingly" leisure between visits to the museum.  We used AARP rewards points and saved a bundle last time we visited Branson, MO.     Gary W.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Would like to take a cruise to Alaska and could use AARP Rewards in many different ways.

Carolyn B

0 Kudos
Contributor

In my dreams a trip to Toronto Canada with a cruise down the Saint Lawrence Seaway and down the Atlantic coast to Boston. Then AmTrak train home!

0 Kudos
Contributor

My life partner and I are traveling to Holland, Michigan for the Tulip Time Festival held each year in May. We are excited to view the beauty of all the tulips in bloom at this time as well as live entertainment, various cultural events and of course, dancing in the streets in wooden shoes. YAY.

0 Kudos
Contributor

My mother, Johnnie, recently had a stroke in March and as she's been recovering she keeps asking to go and see her 90yo aunt in Shreveport, Louisiana. With the approval of her neurosurgeon, my sister and I are making arrangements to take her to Louisiana this May. It will be an interesting (and blessed) ROAD TRIP! I'm excited about having an all girl's trip! We plan to purchase Airbnb gift cards through AARP Rewards to help us save on lodging.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos

We want to go visit our sons and families in another state.  We choose to stay in a hotel and rent a car. Later we would like to go somewhere or take a cruise to celebrate our 45th anniversary. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would love 2 see my daughters new dream house she had built in Mo. & see my youngest grandaughter who I haven't seen since she was a baby & she's 7 now

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP