Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP REWARDS FITNESS FOTO CONTEST 2021

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP REWARDS FITNESS FOTO CONTEST 2021

Hello and welcome to the AARP Rewards Fitness Foto Contest 2021.  This contest will run from Monday, October 18, 2021 until Sunday, November 7, 2021. 

To enter, reply to this post with a photo of your fall fitness activity.  Tap into your creativity and snap a beautiful fall fitness-inspired photo. Think fall foliage hikes within beautiful landscapes or the use of jack-o-lanterns instead of weights.  All fitness activities are welcome.

Sharing your photo enters you for a chance to win one of five $50 gift cards along with 50 AARP Rewards Points just for posting!  A panel of judges appointed by AARP will select the top photos.

Rules for the contest are posted here - https://community.aarp.org/t5/AARP-Rewards-Connect/AARP-Rewards-Fitness-Foto-Contest-2021-Rules/m-p/...

To upload an image when you have selected reply to this message, you click on the camera icon (above in the tool bar) option.  You can then upload the image by following the steps to upload from your computer or opening another window with the photo in and dragging onto the upload page!  Be sure that the file isn't too large or it may not upload for you!

AARPTeri
Periodic Contributor

Is there a way I can see who the winners were of the Fall Fitness Foto contest?  Have the Rewards Points already been awarded to those who posted a photo?

Honored Social Butterfly

What awe-inspiring photos!  Kudos to all for the inspiration.

Unfortunately, I missed the deadline to participate, but hope we will see more like contests in the future.  Winter fitness activity, maybe?  โ„

0 Kudos
Contributor

Late October elk hunt hike. Allynn Riggs, age 64Late October elk hunt hike. Allynn Riggs, age 64

Contributor

20211025_093053.jpg

Contributor
Contributor

Fall WalkFabulous Fall Walk. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

20211016_072157.jpg

(FYI the photo upload tool worked in Microsoft Edge, but doesn't seem to work with Chrome.)

2004 Kona Stinky, Red/White trail (by the old foundation), Rockhouse Hill Sanctuary, Oxford, Connecticut, US, October 16, 2021.

Contributor

20211016_072157_ana.jpg

Same shot in 3D ๐Ÿ˜Š

0 Kudos

hiking Red Rock Canyon 2 October 2021.jpghiking in RED ROCK Canyon, Nevada October 2021.JPG

IMG_20211023_100139789.jpg

Took a brisk walk into our little town of Auberry to get my mail and spotted the beautiful fall colors of the trees in front of our library. Took this picture to share with others in my mountain community.

@AARPTeri wrote:

Hello and welcome to the AARP Rewards Fitness Foto Contest 2021.  This contest will run from Monday, October 18, 2021 until Sunday, November 7, 2021. 

To enter, reply to this post with a photo of your fall fitness activity.  Tap into your creativity and snap a beautiful fall fitness-inspired photo. Think fall foliage hikes within beautiful landscapes or the use of jack-o-lanterns instead of weights.  All fitness activities are welcome.

Sharing your photo enters you for a chance to win one of five $50 gift cards along with 50 AARP Rewards Points just for posting!  A panel of judges appointed by AARP will select the top photos.

Rules for the contest are posted here - https://community.aarp.org/t5/AARP-Rewards-Connect/AARP-Rewards-Fitness-Foto-Contest-2021-Rules/m-p/...

To upload an image when you have selected reply to this message, you click on the camera icon (above in the tool bar) option.  You can then upload the image by following the steps to upload from your computer or opening another window with the photo in and dragging onto the upload page!  Be sure that the file isn't too large or it may not upload for you!

IMG_20211023_100139789.jpg

0 Kudos

Took a brisk walk into our little town of Auberry to get my mail and spotted the beautiful fall colors of the trees in front of the library. Took this picture to share with others.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Completion of a run where you get to end of trail, come out from under the canopy of trees, into the sunlight.  You have the great feeling of completion as you do you cool down walk.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Finishing the runFinishing the run

Periodic Contributor

One of my favorite Fall fitness activities is practicing Qigong in the beautiful Wisconsin outdoors with a group of cancer survivors. (I am a retired oncology nurse). One evening as we were practicing in a local botanical garden, an eagle appeared high up in a tree. The eagle is often said to be symbolic of strength & courage and I thought this was very appropriate since these cancer survivors are some of the strongest & most courageous people I know!One of my favorite Fall fitness activities is practicing Qigong in the beautiful Wisconsin outdoors with a group of cancer survivors. (I am a retired oncology nurse). One evening as we were practicing in a local botanical garden, an eagle appeared high up in a tree. The eagle is often said to be symbolic of strength & courage and I thought this was very appropriate since these cancer survivors are some of the strongest & most courageous people I know!

Contributor

Teri

can you provide instructions to attach photos for the Fall Fitness Contest?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amy,

I have included these now in the original post too for others!  Thanks for you question!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Contributor

212FE10B-9D2B-4196-9DEB-5F07DE3F5F58.jpeg

This was my October challenge - North Rim to South Rim in one day with my son. It was a 28 mile hike in 10 hours and absolutely stunning views of the Grand Canyon on a clear Fall day.

Social Butterfly

Hereโ€™s my photo of me winning the state triathlon for seniors! 

โ€”

I. I

โ€”

0 Kudos
Contributor

Congratulations! I really wish that I was able to do something fantastic like this but I have lived with Chronic Pain for over 15 years (from successful lower back fusion surgery). I revel in your active life, Sir! Great blessings to you!! 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP