Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Games Fall Cash Sweepstakes starts 9/15/2022

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Games Fall Cash Sweepstakes starts 9/15/2022

AARP Games Fall Cash Sweepstakes is here! $15,000 in cash prizes โ€“ four $1,000 weekly drawings, three $2,000 weekly drawings, plus a $5,000 grand prize. No purchase necessary. Ends 11/9/22. Official Rules. Enter Now  for a chance to win!

AARPTeri
Contributor

Loved the few games I played, They kept me alert.

0 Kudos
Contributor

This is one of the best features of AARP.  I can play a myriad of games to brush up on my knowledge of topics, learn something new along the way and possibly even win a prize when entering a contest.  The best part is that itโ€™s all FREE! 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Just want to mention some things regarding this sweepstakes... It's too generic. I have to log-in every time I go to 'Enter Now,' although I'm already logged-in. Plus, it's hard to know if you've entered for the day, or even more than one entry. Please try to get some kind of confirmation for entries, please. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks, @AARPTeri!

[ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…(ฬฒฬ…5ฬฒฬ…)ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…] (โ˜‰เฑช โŠ™)
Community Manager
Community Manager

You enter one time for the first 7 weeks - then come back to enter for the Grand Prize, the graphic shows this - you should have gotten a confirmation page the first time you entered that said congratulations and inlcuded the specifics about coming back between 11/4-11/8 to enter for again for the Grand Prize.  We also have a feedback tab on the sweeps landing page - https://www.aarp.org/entertainment/games/fall-sweeps where this feedback is gathered. 

Thanks for your valuable input!

AARPTeri
Honored Social Butterfly

Yay! ๐Ÿ˜„

Community Manager
Community Manager

It starts tomorrow!

AARPTeri
Honored Social Butterfly

Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP