Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Retired Moderator
Kudos
Views

Re: Where to post a job announcement?

Message 1 of 3
In Response to Where to post a job announcement?:
Hello.  I represent a small private not-for-profit college on the North side of Chicago.  We have a part-time position (accounting/bookkeeping) open that might be appropriate for a retired person looking to stay active and earn some extra money. Would it be appropriate to post it here?  If not, can anyone suggest some good places where such a posting would be appropriate?  I don't want to "spam" this discussion board if such an announcement would be improper. Thanks for any advice you can provide.
Posted by RandyNCNM
  Great ! Thank you for posting this!

Employers can contact info@workreimagined.org .
The new  AARP Work Reimagined  project can be found here:       Work Reimagined
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Where to post a job announcement?

Message 2 of 3
Hello.  I represent a small private not-for-profit college on the North side of Chicago.  We have a part-time position (accounting/bookkeeping) open that might be appropriate for a retired person looking to stay active and earn some extra money.

Would it be appropriate to post it here?  If not, can anyone suggest some good places where such a posting would be appropriate?  I don't want to "spam" this discussion board if such an announcement would be improper.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Where to post a job announcement?

Message 2 of 3
Hello.  I represent a small private not-for-profit college on the North side of Chicago.  We have a part-time position (accounting/bookkeeping) open that might be appropriate for a retired person looking to stay active and earn some extra money.

Would it be appropriate to post it here?  If not, can anyone suggest some good places where such a posting would be appropriate?  I don't want to "spam" this discussion board if such an announcement would be improper.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Rewards for Good announcement banner