Where to post a job announcement?

Hello.  I represent a small private not-for-profit college on the North side of Chicago.  We have a part-time position (accounting/bookkeeping) open that might be appropriate for a retired person looking to stay active and earn some extra money.

Would it be appropriate to post it here?  If not, can anyone suggest some good places where such a posting would be appropriate?  I don't want to "spam" this discussion board if such an announcement would be improper.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.
0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

In Response to Where to post a job announcement?:
Hello.  I represent a small private not-for-profit college on the North side of Chicago.  We have a part-time position (accounting/bookkeeping) open that might be appropriate for a retired person looking to stay active and earn some extra money. Would it be appropriate to post it here?  If not, can anyone suggest some good places where such a posting would be appropriate?  I don't want to "spam" this discussion board if such an announcement would be improper. Thanks for any advice you can provide.
Posted by RandyNCNM
  Great ! Thank you for posting this!

Employers can contact info@workreimagined.org .
The new  AARP Work Reimagined  project can be found here:       Work Reimagined
0 Kudos

Hello.  I represent a small private not-for-profit college on the North side of Chicago.  We have a part-time position (accounting/bookkeeping) open that might be appropriate for a retired person looking to stay active and earn some extra money.

Would it be appropriate to post it here?  If not, can anyone suggest some good places where such a posting would be appropriate?  I don't want to "spam" this discussion board if such an announcement would be improper.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health