Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Where to post a job announcement?

Where to post a job announcement?

Hello.  I represent a small private not-for-profit college on the North side of Chicago.  We have a part-time position (accounting/bookkeeping) open that might be appropriate for a retired person looking to stay active and earn some extra money.

Would it be appropriate to post it here?  If not, can anyone suggest some good places where such a posting would be appropriate?  I don't want to "spam" this discussion board if such an announcement would be improper.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.
0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

In Response to Where to post a job announcement?:
Hello.  I represent a small private not-for-profit college on the North side of Chicago.  We have a part-time position (accounting/bookkeeping) open that might be appropriate for a retired person looking to stay active and earn some extra money. Would it be appropriate to post it here?  If not, can anyone suggest some good places where such a posting would be appropriate?  I don't want to "spam" this discussion board if such an announcement would be improper. Thanks for any advice you can provide.
Posted by RandyNCNM
  Great ! Thank you for posting this!

Employers can contact info@workreimagined.org .
The new  AARP Work Reimagined  project can be found here:       Work Reimagined
0 Kudos

Hello.  I represent a small private not-for-profit college on the North side of Chicago.  We have a part-time position (accounting/bookkeeping) open that might be appropriate for a retired person looking to stay active and earn some extra money.

Would it be appropriate to post it here?  If not, can anyone suggest some good places where such a posting would be appropriate?  I don't want to "spam" this discussion board if such an announcement would be improper.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP