Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

What's Next?

I am a 55 YO woman who's always had and achieved her goals. College Grad; long successful career history, MBA, doing very well financially. 

I am not looking to change jobs/careers at this time but, with retirement 9+ years away, I find myself asking, "what's next?" I would like to connect with other individuals my age who find themselves in similar circumstances. 

How do we goal set at this stage in the game?

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

Hi, @TerriE404251. Thanks for taking the time to contribute to the AARP Online Community. I'd like to share some ideas from AARP Expert Heather Tinsley-Fix.

You may want to check out groups on Meetup—there are a wide range of activities and groups to join and it is free. So is LifeHack. While LifeHack is not exclusively focused on retirement, it has a lot of articles, free courses, etc. to help you figure out what you want in typical life areas like health, career, relationships, and so on.  Also, have a look at AARP's, Do You Need a Career Coach or Counselor?

You're in an enviable position as you look forward to the next phase of your life. Best of luck to you!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP